Chapter 2: Vibrating with Love

After the trial, it was decided that Eren would be in the scout regiment. I couldn't care less. Pixis doesn't like minors yet... I thought to myself in third person. I like doing that. Talking or thinking in third person makes me feel important. Pixis only likes Zachery...

While everyone was leaving the courtroom, I noticed Zachery was struggling to get out. I should probably go help him to earn myself some extra points. I thought. "Premier Zachery!" I called. I ran over to him as quickly as my old bony legs could run. As soon as I made Physical contact with him, my mind started to flood. Thoughts of Zachery with no pants on entered my mind without me trying to think of it. I blushed and took a step back, letting go of his arm. "Do you need something Pixis?" Zachery asked sweetly.

"I-I..." I stammered. I could hear my heart thundering in my ears. "I was j-just..."

Zachery looked at my red face and instantly started blushing too. I felt a pang of hope. "Do you need any help walking?"

"Don't mind if I do,"

Zachery smirked and locked arms with me. My heart was going insane, springing into my throat. I suddenly felt a sudden urge to get some alcohol to calm myself. I was shaking out of control. "Pixis?" Zachery said. He clearly cared about my well being based on his tone.

I didn't respond. I kept shaking and going insane. "Pixis are you ok?!" Zachery stopped walking and stared at me with a worried gaze. I love that look you know... I thought. It gives me hope. It shows me love...

"Am I going to have to call your therapist Pixis?!" Zachery suddenly looked like her was on the verge of crying. "STAY WITH ME BUDDY!!"

"I... Can I have... some wine..." I said slowly in a weary tone. "SOMEONE GET HIM WINE!" Zachery demanded. I was slowly falling to my knees, still vibrating with excitement? Love? Desperateness?

Zachery laid me down and gave me a soft stare. "It'll be ok..." he whispered. His breath was hot and his voice was grim. I grinned and blushed. Pixis doesn't think our faces have gotten this close yet... I thought. Maybe they will all the time soon... Maybe when we get together...

Zachery hugged me, his beard tickling my ear. Savor this feeling. I told myself. You never know if you will feel it again.

I hugged him back. I started shaking a bit less. I still need alcohol to help me cope.

"Pixis! Your nose is bleeding!" Zachery fretted. "I'll-I'll be alright-t" my voice quivered. "Sir! We've got wine!" Two members of the Garrison regiment approached us with a nice big bottle of coping wine.

It wasn't my favorite kind, but it would do. Zachery manually fed me the wine. "Are you alright now?" He asked softly. I had stopped vibrating. I locked eyes with him and answered; "Yes."