As soon as zero said, the screen of the theater showed the picture of the ancient Golden Dragon.

Name

Eruhaben
에르하벤

Everyone gasped while looking at these eternal beauty.

Choi chan's eyes widened at the korean words. Who knows how long has it being since he has saw Korean words again.

Elves were acquainted with him, so they know him well but that did not stop them from enchanting his name as mantra. Dark Elves eyes were glowing as they also wanted to get on their knees and enchanted about these ancient Dragon's greatness but their fear of getting caught by peoples were stopping them.

Mary, a nercomancer. Her eyes were glowing too, she had lived with dark elves for a long time, they often talk about the greatness of a dragon, so she was always curious about them, It was also her first time seeing one.
She was too stunned to speak..about these beauty.

Rosalyn, the crown princess of breck kingdom, who wanted to be a mage, was holding herself from screaming out of happiness.

'To think, I will someday..no today will get the chance to meet dragons..ha..I am going crazy, I wish if they just let me watch them while using magic,...ahhh...My inside mage is coming out...hold it a little more Rosalyn...hold it....hu..hu...breath in..breath out...breath in...'

"Noona??? Are you okay?" Pan asked his sister who's body was trembling from the excitement but in her little brother's eyes it looked more like she is sick or scared

"Hm.." Rosalyn hummed at his brother but her body was trembling from the excitement.

ALIASES

Goldie Gramps (by Raon Miru)
Dragon-nim
Haben

Eruhaben's raised an eyebrow when he saw Goldie Gramps written on the screen

"Who is these Raon Miru? And why does he calls me Goldie Gramps?" He asked.

"Pftt..." Mila and dodori where holding laughter.

"Its a cute name, isn't it?mom...I wonder if I can call him that too?" Dodori asked his mother.

"Well, you need to take the permission from him to calling him that but it's a pffttt...really cute..ehm..name.." Mila said which trying hold her laugh.

"Hahaha.....Goldie gramps? Huh? Pftthahahaha sounds good name for you" gray dragon rasheel laughed out while receiving the glares from Eruhaben-nim