Episode 1: Aquatic Intervention!

"It was a beautiful day. Laura brings SpongeBob and Aisha to the Grand Ocean for a proper tour."

Aisha: Thanks for inviting us to your home, Laura!

Laura: But of course! Who better than 2 fellow ocean lovers to be the 1st 2 members of the cast *Aside from my besties* to get a tour of my beautiful home?

SpongeBob: Wish you let me bring Patrick with us, Laura...

Laura: Sorry SpongeBob, but until that bloated dumbass grows a braincell, he's not allowed ANYWHERE near the Grand Ocean. You should be lucky I even let YOU come with.

"SpongeBob, Aisha & Laura make their way to... the memory wiping room... Or at least what little remains of it.

Aisha: What happened over here?!

Laura: Yeah... Someone had caused quite a ruckus here.... I wish to speak nothing more of it.

Aisha: OK, I guess...

"Before they can continue the tour, the Tropical Trio overhear someone causing a ruckus in the Castle Courtyard."

Laura: Huh?! What's going on?!

"The 3 head to the courtyard to see what's happening. And soon they're met with..."

Aqua: Look alive, Grand Ocean! Your beautiful lord and savior has finally arrived!

Mermaid #1: Uh, who the hell are you?

Aqua: Your illustrious goddess of course!

Mermaid #2: The goddess of what? Cheap Party Tricks?

Aqua: WHA-?! NO! ARE YOU BLIND?! MY EYES ARE BLUE, MY HAIR'S BLUE!! I'M THE GODDESS OF WATER!! NOW ON YOUR KNEES AND KNEEL!!

Laura: AQUA! What the hell are you doing here?! You weren't invited!

Aqua: Asserting my dominance, what else would I be doing?! Now kneel before your goddess!

Aisha: SpongeBob, is she usually like this?

Laura: Not usually. ALWAYS.

Aisha: Is this girl REALLY a goddess?

SpongeBob & Laura: No.

Aqua: YES I AM!! Y'KNOW WHAT?! THAT DOES IT!! YOU UNGRATEFUL MORTALS HAVE BEEN BELITTLING ME FOR 2 YEARS!! NOW....YOU WILL ALL TASTE MY-

"Before Aqua can finish her annoying babbling, she falls to the ground asleep..."

Aqua: *snoring*

Aisha: What the hell?

"SpongeBob, Aisha and Laura turn their heads, only to see Elda, who had sucked out Aqua's motivation. Elda thinks winks and gives a thumbs up!"

THE END