Hi

Hi, I know I quit Wattpad, but I'm coming back just for tonight to address something as and get the word across.

Hi, my names Clarissa, and tonight I was at a Valentines dance. It was fun for a while, everyone was dancing and laughing, but after about an hour, my friend came to me crying.

Someone was following her.

And it wasn't just her, about half the girls at the dance were a victim of this. A boy in eighth grade was following and harassing girls, touching them. The girls never gave consent, they were all crying afterwards.

This guy was forcing and threatening girls to dance and go on dates with him, if they didn't, I don't fucking know, but I know it's not good.

A few of my friends were victims of this, they were getting followed and touched by this guy.

Obviously, this is s3xual a$sault, and it is a horrible, disgusting thing.

Luckily, the staff at the dance called the police on him and he was kicked out, I believe he's being questioned right now.

Friend groups were comforting each other, including mine, we were all crying in the corner and hugging one another. Boys were buying water and offering it to the girls to comfort them, I gave out some chocolate to people to help as well.

This was a dance, it was supposed to be fun, but it turned out to be terrifying. There were 5th graders there, fucking 5th graders, and they were victims of this.

Middle and high schoolers were at this dance, minors were at this dance. And some fucked up kid ruined it all.

If you see or experience anything like this, please tell someone, I know it's scary, but you have to try.

xoxo, Clay