-MESSAGES, NEWS, INSTAGRAM

4:13AM
MESSAGE FROM
"Dad"

Dad
Did you find a lawyer

Willow
Dad
It's 4am
What is wrong w you

Dad
Did you?
You need one Willow
This is serious

Willow
I know
I'm just like
Idk
How do I even prove it
wasn't me?
I don't remember
And I was drunk
And high
And James wasn't
And other two witnesses?
Oh yeah
They're dead:/

Dad
Willow 😭😭
Your poor coping skills
aren't needed rn honey😂
I'm serious though
I can find one for you!
If you don't know anyone?
I have good PR reps I'll get you
a good one

Willow
Really?
Dad omfg
That would be so helpful
Thank you so much
Also how did you even know
I literally
I just told Pedro today

Dad
Pedro and I talk honey

Willow
wHAT
ARE YOU GUYS LIKE
FRIENDS
I HATE THAT

Dad
Well he tells me more
about your life than you do
missy so idk what you're
expecting.
I like him though.
You did good.
Your mom would love him.

Willow
🥺thanks dad
I like him too
A lot:)
Please lmk when
you find a lawyer
I really appreciate it
I love you

Dad
I love you too
Now go to bed
Weirdo
Why're you even up
this late

sandywillowhi

sandywillow
hi. It's been a long time since I felt good enough to make a real post, and honestly, I'm not quite there yet. But I've had some very good, supportive, genuine people in my life that have made me immensely happy.
I've been shown the kindness and love and compassion that I never thought I would be deserving of. This has been the hardest year of my life.
I lost my mom, my best friend and agent, been through a horrible break-up and have been surmised and determined guilty by the press, media, and a multitude of people in between.
My heart goes out to Dominik's family.
I've made personal apologies to them both and my own grief will never surpass the pain and suffering they endure daily.
I loved Dominik like a brother and not a day goes by that I don't miss him.
To my dad...we've spoken about it numerous times but my heart will always ache for you. Not only was my mother the most important person in my own life, but she was one of them in yours as well. I love you and am so grateful to have you helping me through this.
And to my fans, the people who have defended me tirelessly during this entire ordeal: I say thank you.
I know I have not made it easy.
I am so sorry to everyone who has been affected by my addiction and I am looking forward to a better future without it.
The tunnel is dark and heavy and seemingly endless at times, but I finally see a light at the end and I have help to carry me through it.
The second half of this battle will not be easy but I promise to hold myself accountable for things I previously have not.
Thank you to my closest friends and loved ones for ensuring my safety and well-being when I could not, and for the cast and crew of Supernatural and The Mandalorian for being the most understanding and wonderful human beings I've had the pleasure of working with.
I will be taking a break from social media until further notice (though I'm sure I'll still get posted *ahem Pedro* by others) but will return at some point.
Thank you again and I am incredibly sorry for anyone who was hurt in my journey.
Love to you all. 💜
-Willow