Moriarty The Patriot

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) whines softly but gets comfortable again.
He holds her close and rubs her sides with his thumbs. "I wonder what you're dreaming about."
"Al...Bert..." She mumbles and squeezes his shirt.
His eyes widen slightly and his chest rumbles with silent laughter.
"So you do dream of me." The oldest Moriarty whispers then nods in approval.
Her eyes slowly open and looks up into her husband's.
"Darling?"
"Did you have pleasant dreams of me, my love?"
A dark blush covers her cheeks and she buries her face back in his chest. 

Sherlock:

Sherlock:

(Y/n) and Sherlock go back and forth on the couch.
Sometimes Sherlock gets to it first and sometimes (Y/n) is up early and reading the paper on it, her legs across the cushions.
Whenever the other is using it they will ask to share or in Sherlock's case pout until (Y/n) rolls her eyes and moves.
On very rare occasions they will share the couch.
(Y/n) has the decency to offer John or miss Hudson half.
When Sherlock is working a case (Y/n) makes it her mission to hog the couch though.
This irks the detective more than anything, but he'll sit in his chair and stare at one of the legs of the couch.

Today however is a special occasion.
Or rather their lazy day.
Neither of them are busy or really want to go out and do something.
(Y/n) is laying on the couch comfortably and Sherlock is laying on his back, between her legs, his head on her chest.
Since he is longer than the couch his legs dangle over the arm.
The woman is playing with her partner's hair while humming softly.

"Hey uh (Y/n)?"
"Yes Sherly?"
"Stop calling me that. It makes me think of my insufferable brother."
(Y/n) laughs softly but nods. "Fine. Lock it is."
"Whatever."
"What's troubling your mind darling?"
"Who do you think the Lord of Crime is?"
She repeats his question.
He tips his head back and she looks down, making eye contact.
"I think the real question is whether I should be jealous of them. You spend more time thinking about who they are than about me."
"Maybe if you start committing crimes from the shadows I will." Sherlock jokes and they both laugh softly.

" Sherlock jokes and they both laugh softly

Moran:

The colonel walks into the parlor and over to his fiancée.
The said woman is putting away some books she borrowed. "Hello darling. What's the ma-Ah!"
Before she can finish her greeting Moran picks her up, sits on the couch and holds her in his lap.
His feelings are all too apparent from his expression.
"Ya know, words are a convenient tool." She whispers and plays with his hair.
The raven haired man buries his face in her chest. "They ain't convenient." He mumbles and squeezes her tightly.
"Ok, ok. I'll let it be. But I wish you would actually tell me what's wrong instead of hoisting me away and burying your face in my bodice."
"I like your bodice." He grumbles and considers for a moment, motorboating her cleavage.

(Y/n) knows this and pulls his face away before he can act on this thought. "Mr. Ladies man don't you dare. Tell me what's wrong this time."
"I don't wanna." He mumbles and buries his face again.
The woman sighs and shakes her head. "What happened on this mission that made you upset? Did Louis tell you off again? Did James get on your nerves?"
Sebastian shakes his head. "Nah. Those things don't bother me anymore."
"Was it because children were involved?"
This time he remains silent and his body tenses.

"Can we please not talk about my missions?"
"Sebastian, how am I supposed to help you if you won't let me?"
"I just wanna sit here with you. Is that too much to ask? That's all I want from you?"
(Y/n) sighs softly and closes her eyes. "Fine. Be that way. I was gonna ask William for some time off so we could go somewhere but I guess I won't. How am I supposed to take you somewhere if I don't know-"
"Woman, you are cruel." Sebastian pulls her body away and she smiles sweetly.
"I know."

Fred:

Fred:

(Y/n) is sitting on the couch in the parlor, reading a botany book. Her legs are crossed and her back is leaning against one of the arms of the couch.
A sudden weight change in the cushions catches her attention.
"Hi Freddy," (Y/n) whispers softly and the boy blushes.
Fred sits similar to his partner but brings her between his legs.
She puts her legs over his and around his waist while his ankles lock behind her.
He puts his head on her shoulder as his arms wrap around her back.
(Y/n) pets his hair gently and kisses his hair. She remains silent though.
He will talk when he's ready.

"Alyssum, Black Bryont, Gardenia, Hearts Easr, Violet, Zephyr Flower." He whispers in her ear.
"Baby's Breath, Buck Bean, Daisy." (Y/n) whispers back.
Fred blushes more but smiles. He kisses her cheek gently and leans their foreheads together.
"Did something happen Freddy?" The woman inquires quietly.
This question causes the boy to look away.
"Something important is weighing on my mind but I don't want to bring it up. It's not my place."
"Something about William's plan?"
Fred looks into her eyes quickly. "How did you-"
"Because I feel the same way. Zinnia and purple Hyacinth."
Fred sighs and buries his face again, holding her closer.

//Apparently there are no cuddling images of men laying on top of women

//Apparently there are no cuddling images of men laying on top of women. So for William and Sherlock their images were role reversed. But hopefully you get the jist from the image and my description. Let me know if you liked this style of one shot. This is the first time doing a multi-character chapter. If you want more let me know.
Also requests are always open and welcome so don't be afraid to message me or comment.
❤️‍🔥