the king's secret lover

It had been a month since the war with Azur Lane and Red Axis had ended, and Bismarck was in her new office going throw some paperwork that she always did, even when a special day came around. It was the day before her birthday, Feb the 13th and Valentine's Day. She then heard a bunch of laughs; she turned around to look through the windows to see a bunch of little ships giving gifts and chocolate and asking if 'will you be my valentine's?'. To the young ones it was just a show of friendship and did not mean what it did to the older ship's like her. She turned back to look at the door, almost like she was waiting for Z23, who was her secretary, who gave Bismark paperwork and mail, to walk in holding a big box of chocolates, a bouquet of roses. of roses and a stuffy eagle, saying.

Z23. lord Bismarck, someone has given you this

Bismarck. Oh, thank you Z23, let us see who it's from

Bismarck would then take the letter and see who it would be from. But. Nothing. She waited but Z23 didn't walk in. She got back to work. After an hour had passed, the door opened.

Z23. Lord Bismarck

The battleship looked up to only see the destroyer, not to hold the roses or the eagle.

Bismarck. What is it Z23?

Z23. The other leaders are waiting for you

Bismarck. Right, thank you

She stood up and walked with Z23 to the meeting room to take care of an aggressive first strike against the sirens. She walked in to see the famed warrior of the eagle Union Enterprise, with New jersey and Cleveland next to her. There was already Prinz Eugen to accompany Bismarck, and lady Nagato with her sister, and Akagi for the Sakura Empire. For the Roley navy was Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Illustrious with little Unicorn behind her and Prince of Wales. Everyone looked at the entering battleship but didn't give a second thought, except for Prince of Wales who was giving Bismarck the star of "I'm going to kick your ass Bi"

Enterprise. Allright, were all here, now, let's get this done

And so, the meeting went forth, Bismarck had Prinz Eugen to her right and Prince of Wales to the left, but the great battleship the noticed someone, she had long silky blond hail with a wight hat, with a short Union jack cape, and a beautiful blue dress, and she was looking at Bismarck with love in her eyes, the one and only Hood.

Prinz Eugen. *wispier* Sieht aus, als wollte sie etwas „Rache" (Looks like she want's some 'revenge')

Bismarck. *wispier* Nutze deinen Mund für einen guten Zweck und halt die Klappe! (Put that mouth to good use and shut it up!)

Eugen knew right away Bismarck meant it, she could handle some of Eugen's teasing, but she knew when to stop. Bismarck felt like, even when she was speaking, someone was looking at her. She felt her heart race, her palms sweaty, and her mind going blank, she started to mess up what she was saying, something she never did, except when she talked to Hood.

Bismarck. The recon force should. Um, should be comprised of, uh, sorry. Comprised of light carrier's, maybe some.... umm, some destroyers...uhh, ummm sorry

Queen Elizabeth. Lord Bismarck, are you alright, you look like your going to have a Strock?

Bismarck. I'm... I'm fine, I'm...just tired

Enterprise. Maybe you should take a rest?

Bismarck. No, no. Were nearly done

After the meeting Bismarck went right to her office, to get work done, but Z23 holding a heart shape box came in.

Z23. umm Lord Bismarck, this is for you

She gave Bismarck the box and left. It was red with a black bow on it with a letter. She opened it to see all kinds of sweet chocolate, instantly recognizing the smell, it was Iron blood chocolates.