A Night to Remember

Jennie's POV

"5mins before call in."

The staff announced peeping in my dressing room.

"Okay, noted" Rosé said as she tried fixing my lapel, making it sure that it is secured.

I scanned myself in the mirror and can't help feel those butterflies in my stomach. This is it one last show then I'd be able to express myself and be free.

I'm wearing a black body hugging dress exposing the butterfly colored tattoo on my chest, it was really well made that no one could see the scar on my chest except if you touch it which no one can. The dress also exposed my flawless back and ends in the middle of my thighs, partnered with a criss cross black glittery high heeled sandals.

My long wavy hair was set to make it look fuller and sexier. They emphasize my cat eyes more accented it with gold liner on the sharp lines.

Overall i looked like someone who could...

"You could kill someone just by looking at them. Damn girl." I didn't even noticed Irene came in as i met her gaze on the mirror.

"Well that is not what i had in mind but I could deal with that." I said while giggling. "But look at you! So perfect! No wonder you bagged all the visual awards!"

She was wearing a silver glittery dress that also hugged her perfect body. Her furry crown on top of head made her looked like the swan princess in the movie.

"Let's burn the stage?" She said while hooking her arms around mine.

"You bet we will." I responded.

Rosé and her manager moved out of the dressing room first then we followed walking hand in hand.

"Oh would you look at that the two princess finally arrived!" Seulgi commented suddenly.

We were too engrossed with our conversation we didn't even noticed my ex-bandmates presence. And God how i tried to held my gasp when I set my eyes on the person that I longed for.

She looked so hot with her black silky blouse styled in an unkept way. Exposing one of her flawless shoulder. Her small waist was emphasized as silver black belt wrapped around it. Her short skirt got one slit exposing her flawless long legs paired with black and silver boots.

She looked at us with that sexy unbothered look before looking away. I didn't even noticed Nancy at her side, as she tried fixing Lisa's belt acting like the perfect girlfriend.

I couldn't help but look away as my heart felt that familiar pain every time i saw them together. Why can't i get used to this? Oh shut up Ruby Jane you wanted this so deal with it. Scolding myself in my head. Now I'm going crazy.

"Irene.."

"Yes" she turned to me and i enclose her in my arms making her a little bit shocked but she immediately recovered returning my warm hug.

"I wanted to say thank you.." i whispered.

"Don't get emotional with me now." She answered while giggling.

I pulled away and look at her straight in the eyes. "Why don't we have fun on stage and forget about their scowling faces?" I said with a playful smile.

Her eyes lit up mirroring my smile. "Oohh love that."

When we were called on stage our smiles grew wider. This is it.