Passion

Jennie's POV

Indeed we tried everything to make it work. But everyday is like a battle field.

Lisa and the others treated me like I didn't exist except Jisoo who wouldn't stop throwing nasty words at me every time she have a chance. The worst of it is seeing Lisa happy with my ex-best friend. Yup.. Nancy was always there to support the band. Making the pain that i felt 10 times agonizing.

Well this is what I wanted right? To see her happy.. even if it wasn't me..

-

Humming on the tune as I tried coming up with a melody on the piano. The studio is silent enough for me to get swallowed in my depressive hole that only through the melody i could convey what's really inside my heart.

My bruised beaten borrowed heart.

I decided to come early since sleep never visits me. So now, as I feel the keys on my fingers every words just slipped out on my mouth as it flows uncontrollably as i felt the heaviness of my heart.

(Cue slipped away by avril lavigne)

"Mmm, mmm
Nah-nah, nah-nah-nah, nah-nah..

I miss you
Miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh, it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly..

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same, oh-oh....

Nah-nah, nah-nah-nah, nah-nah.. "

I felt my warm tears slowly running down my face. As i sing and whispered the next words.

"I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't... "

With a deep breath i tried composing myself and continued singing, remembering those beautiful brown doll like eyes looking at me with so much love and warmth.

"Oh-oh-oh, I hope you can hear me
'Cause I remember it clearly
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same, oh-oh.."

Loud falling of objects suddenly brought me back to reality making me turn to the culprit. My heart almost leap out of my chest as i stare at the person who just witnessed my vulnerable state.

Bambam was shocked but immediately composed himself. I prayed to God that he didn't heard everything. He continued walking to their side now ignoring my presence and busily opening his lyric book.

I sighed before moving on to mine. Switching my lyric book into the badass pop-star that i portrayed.  The mask that I'm now sick of wearing.

Setting up the piano to its proper tune. I worked on the project that they expect me to do. Minutes pass and we are just minding our own business till he suddenly broke the awkward silence halting me from writing.

"I guess some part of you didn't change like what we thought..."

I turned to him who was still busy on his lyric book. Ignoring or rather avoiding my gaze. Sighing heavily, i turned back to my sheets.

"You still came earlier than others like what you used to do. You still have that passion for music... still using music as your diary.."

i dropped the pencil that I'm holding as my hands tremble to the words he says.

"Or i was just assuming things.."

No you're not...

Then i heard him chuckle. "How stupid right? I just couldn't accept this ... reality. How i longed... prayed.. and wish that things wouldn't turned out this way.. i want everything back as it was..."