chapter 8

Your POV

It has been already a month since the festival and Gaston finally got his own home and he started to be the villagers hero,for example he started to protect the village from harm,he also did protect a child from a hungry wolf,he did a lot of heroic things but me and him started to get closer but he got really close to me to close,he also scares me at how he acts around me. For some reason every man that try to talk with me they always walk away or run away.

I know Gaston is behind it I just know it although I always tell myself that he would never do that but deep down my gut tells me not to trust Gaston. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by someone grabbing my waist I gasped and turned to the person and saw Gaston.

"There you are y/n I've been looking for you"

"Oh hello Gaston"

He looked at me confused.

"Are you alright?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes I'm quite fine"

"If you say so,well I want to ask if I can join you for dinner tonight"

"Oh that will be wonderful,father will be happy to have you"

He looked at me and I felt his grib tighten on my waist making me anxious.

"But won't you also be happy?"

He asked me his tone a bit dark.

"Of course I'll be happy if you come"

I said with a smile making Gaston loosen his grib on my waist.

"Well come we better be going"

He said grabbing my hand lightly making me follow him. While we were walking we heard people talking about a strange man coming to visit the town. I looked at Gaston and he looked back at me I then went up to a woman who was talking about the man and asked about him the woman told me about him and pointed where he was making me thank her and I then grabbed Gaston's arm and we walked over to the man. When we made it I saw a person riding a black horse that shined in the sun and a man who was wearing a cape and you couldn't see his face, I looked at him in amazement, I suddenly walked over to the man and he looked at me.

"Hello ma'am do you know the owner of this town?"

"Yes I do he's my father"

He looked at me and I could see his mouth and he was smiling.

"Well can you lead me to him?my angel"

I felt my cheeks start to burn up I've never blushed for a man in my life so it's strange and I don't even know this man,I suddenly felt something hard and soft on my back and I only now one person who would do that.

"Who might you be?"

The man turned to Gaston.

"Of course how rude of me,I'm Engel"

He took off his hood and I felt my cheeks become even warmer as he revealed his face. He has dark raven hair and his hair was long so long it reached to the horses back,he also has light green eyes and his jaw was strong. He seems to be straight up from a book,he looked at me and we made eye contact it felt like it was only us in the world. I suddenly felt Gaston pull me behind him.