9. Pain

9. Pain

8 months later

(Kay)

I couldn't believe what I was hearing; Catherine is dead. I don't understand why God would just take her away from me like this. I'm finally out of prison because she got me a earlier sentence and we were supposed to be hanging out but she is dead. I then looked at Cassidy with a evil stare and she was crying. Everyone else was also on my side. What I can't believe is Catherine left everything to Cassidy because she is in love with her and needs it the most according to the letter she wrote.

Kay: Cassidy just get out none of us want to see you again

Cassidy: I'm sorry you guys feel that way just know I love you and I hope in the future we can be family again

After she cried and made her exit, I shut the door behind her and me and all my sister's plus Teresa just cried. But we cried even harder the next morning while listening to the news, Cassidy body was found dead by a river last night and she was stabbed multiple times. At this point my life is never going to be the same.

Author Message

Sorry to make this story so short everyone. But I wanna get started on my new story and focused all my energy on that. It's going to be called Till Death Do Us Part. But stay tuned everyone. Hope you guys enjoyed the story and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading everyone.