5. Catherine

5. Catherine

(Catherine)

It's five in the morning and I'm driving to Cathy house because her ass is scared of bugs. I got out my car and went upstairs to her apartment. I unlocked the door and her ass was on top of the table crying. I look down on the floor and seen a water bug. I stepped on it then gave her a glare.

Cathy: Don't be looking at me like that. That shit was big but thanks for coming how can I make it up to you

Catherine: Give me gas money for driving all the way over here early in the morning

She gave me at least eighty dollars and I hugged her then was out the door. We are that family that will do anything for each other no matter what. I was tired as hell and I really wanted to make it home but that would be no time soon because we all live far apart from each other. I decided since I'll be by passing the jail I will go visit Kay. I arrived almost close to seven and when I seen Kay she had a black eye and she just look plain miserable. She seen me and started crying which was making me cry.

Catherine: Hi hun how are.......!!!!!!

Kay: Everything is terrible. I got beat up last week as you can see and I just can't take it. I don't belong here please help, get me out of here" she said hysterically

Catherine: Okay calm down I know a guy and I'm going to see if he can talk to the judge and get your sentence reduce, I promise

She smiled at me a little bit then the police officer said our visit was over. She walked with her head down and I hate when she walks like that. Later that day I went to my friend house. He is friends with the cousin of the judge. Usually whenever I need a favor and its a legal crisis I give him money this time he wanted sex. At first I hesitated then Kay face pop into my head. I decided to go with it. I'm bi sexual but I haven't had sex with a man since my husband and my son died two years ago in a car accident. Till this day I haven't let go yet. I guess I need a new man to help me forget and teach me what love is again. But it's hard to find a real man, that doesn't live with his mom, works, and just knows how to treat and respect a lady.

As we were having sex I wasn't expecting him to make me feel good as he is doing. To be honest I barely even noticed Dean until now. I finally decided to stop holding back and we both came at the same time. I decided to flip us over. A smile appeared on his face as I took him for a ride. I wasn't expecting to have sex for three hours but I did. Later that day Dean said we should hang out tomorrow after I get off work. I agreed and for whatever reason I couldn't stop smiling right now.