Chapter 4 War

Mei Fei was a woman and one of the top workers at Jiafei's factory and adored Jiafei's work.

She was in charge of the clothing and made the most elegant product's and made clothes for Jiafei herself.

She noticed when she entered the factory there was dead twinks and it was a complete mess filled with cvm and blood on the ground on the equipment and in her office.

She called Jiafei on her Pink telephone alerting that James Charles has escaped.

Jiafei teleported to her and saw the bodies dead as hell and ordered an immediate meeting between the flop gods. The meeting was help in Jiafei's warehouse so they could see the bodies first hand.

They had a few options. One they could kill all of them. Two they could imprison them and make them slaves. Three they could let them be but expell them from Badussia forever.

Mille wanted to kill them and bomb their shitshat while Wendy said they should be expelled and they had bigger problems. Keepupradio also agreed with wendy and Cupcakke wanted to enslave them.

Jiafei being a leader and wanting to side with Millie she spilt into fucking two and created Xjiemomo and they both voted to kill those faggot dick suckers.

Jiafei later announced the plan to the flop citizens looking for a warrior and they came across peaches.

She was the fattest flop in town looking bald headed and raggedy.

She had a face of a warrior and a scream of a Godess. Jiafei immediately knew she would annihilate these switching bottoms.

They grabbed railguns harvested from the fortnite queen and were plaining to shoot the bottoms in the asses filling them with cvm.

They got onto the bus with their railgums as millie was driving and trying to find where the twinks have relocated.

Peaches started to get hungry so Nicki Minaj made weave lasagna made from her weaves. Peaches was absolutely delighted by this meal and started to dig in not leaving a single crumb.

As peaches finished her cake they arrived at at TwinkVill and it looked absolutely God awful and they had to find James Charles.

They ran straight into the main road running over countless twinks taking out the main army. They jumped off collecting twinks.

Even thought Peaches was full she started to eat some Twinks they tasted like cupcakes and meth with means they were talking to the unthinkable

Walter White.