Chapter 1 Badussia

In the beginning there was absolutely utter silence and not a slay in sight. Suddenly Cupcakke started to moan shining the sky with cum.

This revealed 5 Goddess.

Jiafei
Cupcakke
Millie
Wendy
Keep up radio

These flops gathered opened there eyes seeing themselves for the first in a century time showing respect to one and other.

Jiafei created homes and buildings so they could live in making five mansions in total. She also made products that would help cultivate the land for the other Goddess.

Cupcakke created edibles so they could eat making the water white and creamy and creating dildos in the ground that squirt cupcakes.

Mille used the products of Jiafei to make transport to help them get around the mansions and their farms fertilized by cum.

Wendy created language and used the center for gathering and the spread of the new language badussian.

Lastly Keepupradio created traditional flop games entertaining the other Godesses making entertaining high in the village.

They realized there was an abundance of resources and they were very humble so they decided to create more to reproduce.

Twink and Woman

When the Goddess made them to reproduce they denied each other nit atracted to each others bodies.

The flops just gave them the ability to reproduce Asexually slayfully saving the problem.

The place seemed like a paradise so they had to name it something with elegance and grace so they had ine proposal.

Badussia