Chapter 3 James Charles

Jiafei was in her sweat shop with a bunch of twinks making her products so peacefully and papifully.

Jiafei could not manage all the twinks by herself so she asked Keepupradio for help.

Keepupradio never helped but only screamed clout with got the twinks horny and the cvmmed on the sexy products.

Jiafei kicked her out and used her products skill to make a basement in her mansion to send naughty twinks to.

A month later about 100 twinks were in her basement caged and feed bread and water a until they behaved.

One of the twinks was named James Charles and to disrespect Jiafei he ate his own ass on camera so Jiafei watched disgraced at this behavior.

She built a cage in the middle of town and dragged James Charles and put him in the cage.

The Badussian peoples laughed at him and squirted cvm at him making him 3 shades lighter.

Jiafei decided to put James in charge of twink patrol to make sure all twinks were in line but this would be a horible mistake.

The twinks would start twerking on trees and shoving cupcakes up their asses making their assholes moldy and green.

Mille was absolutely disgusting at these twinks and got into her car and started to run twinks over.

Jiafei was amazed with Milles methods so she made more car products to make efficient ways on running over twinks adding dildos on the car so the twinks would get their asses stuck in the dildo.

At night when everyone was asleep James broke out all the naughty twinks and started killing the good twinks.

About 169 good twink lives were lost and James decided to move the naughty twinks at the outskirts of Badussia calling the city TwinkVill.