Jiang Luo was struggling with his sanity and scoffed in his mind, what if it wasn't intentional but Chi You's skills were really that bad?

Poof.

It was surprisingly cool to get seconds.

But this is indeed torture.

Jiang Luo breathed heavily and suddenly rolled over hard, violently crushing Chi You underneath him.

His eyes burned with excessive anger and the irritation of not being satisfied. The rebellious brunette tugged unceremoniously at Chi You's hair, and even at this point, the ends of his eyes raised in contemptuous provocation, "Your technique is poor, teacher, so let me, the student, teach you well."

The evil spirit raised an eyebrow, his gaze sweeping viscously over Jiang Luo's body. The view was so good that the evil spirit surprisingly complied with Jiang Luo's words, slowly relaxing himself and lying back to look at the dark haired youth on top of him.

Jiang Luo stretched out, ignoring the evil spirit's eyes as it measured him inch by inch.

Long and white, with tight, lean muscles, this pose gives him a wonderful view of the landscape.

What the evil spirits like even more is Jiang Luo's smiling, disdainful demeanour, with an inviolable condescension, almost as if it were intentional, which instantly arouses a man's pride and desire to conquer.

Advertisement

Always seemingly tugging at the heartstrings of evil spirits.

Jiang Luo exhaled a hot breath and glanced at Chi You as he moved down. However before the difficult movement could be completed, he frowned in pain, "You ......"

Jiang Luo glared at Chi You in shock and anger.

The evil spirit teased him good-naturedly, his mouth lifted, "What's wrong?"

But beads of sweat ran down his arms, and the look in his eyes grew more and more obscure and sullen.

Jiang Luo's anger subsided slightly as he snorted inwardly.

The way the evil spirit behaved raised a few moments of hidden excitement, and the pleasure of being on top watching him struggle with his lust.

He's like this because he's sick and drugged, and Chi You just keeps sinking purely because of him.

Jiang Luo is the one being up, but it's as if he's playing Chi You.

Jiang Luo teases a smile and brushes his fingers carelessly across the knot of the evil spirit's throat. But when the evil spirit tried to take Jiang Luo's hand, he flew away like a swimming fish without a second thought. His eyes were unkind, "Don't touch me."