101-120

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER 101

WINDOW FLARE

It was as if the soul was wrapped in tremors for a moment, and the nerves were instantly tense with excitement.

In that brief moment, the evil spirit's mind went blank for a split second and in an instant he made a fool of himself.

The air in the room became silent.

The evil spirit's face was black and blue. Jiang Luo shuddered, snapped out of his delirium and, realising what had happened, looked at Chi You incredulously, his gaze gradually turning strange.

After Chi You took off his clothes, he regretted that he might be injured by this inexperienced evil spirit. I had no idea that the evil spirits were so useless.

Jiang Luo is quick to laugh.

The dark-haired young man's face, which had been flushed and pale from the pain of the entry, was now flushed again with laughter.

"I can't believe you ...... poof, hahahahaha."

After laughing, Jiang Luo slowly withdrew his smile, his impatience undisguised between his delicate brows, mockery dripping from the corners of his crimson mouth, "Can you do it? If you can't, get out and get someone else."

"A new person?"

No sooner had he said it than the thing regained its footing.

Jiang Luo stifled a grunt and gripped the sheets beneath him, swallowing the rest of his voice in time.

"Who do you want to change?" The evil spirit took Jiang Luo's arm without expression, the hostility in his features and the treacherous twisted gloom no longer hidden, and he suddenly smiled gently, a bright, dark light leaping dangerously at the corners of his lips, "Of course I can do it."

"......"

The wind howls outside the window, beating violently against it.

Advertisement

Jiang Luo cranes his neck up as if he were a dying white swan.

Chi You nibbles on Jiang Luo's neck, slowly working its way down.

Jiang Luo's inner fire rekindles, burning him almost from the inside out. Hot breath poured from his nostrils, his lips were wet and his face was as luscious as a mist of water.

As if in deliberate revenge for the disgraceful act he had just committed, the evil spirit's intensity was raw. But it always brushed past, as if scratching an itch.

It also seems to be a deliberate attempt to make Jiang Luo's life difficult.