Warning

A/N
THE LONG-AWAITED CHAPTER! WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL ACTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T READ. THAT IS ALL! ENJOY!

(My pov)

I told Scar I wanted to learn more about his kind and his way of life. If I wanted to survive in his world, I needed to know how it works. This is the situation I put myself in after accepting both of them after all.

(Name): "Tell me all about your world and how it functions."

Scar: "Well, my people follow a warrior's code. We are all about the hunt. The bigger the prey, the better it shows your strength. We don't attack the weak. The stronger you are, the more respect you get."

(Name): "ok, what is this test the older one speaks of."

Scar: "it is... a test of strength to prove your worth to the clan. Young pups go into the test to become blooded warriors. This test is not easy..some have died. In this test, you will have to take down a creature we call hard meats or, as oomanss call them, xenomorphs. They are dangerous. Hard meats hide well in the dark with their black hide. Their blood is acid and will injure or even kill you. Then there is the jumper or face huggers as oomans say. If they get a hold of you, they will impregnate you, and there is no help for you if that happens. "

(Name): "Hmm...ok, I think I got it. Once we land, I need to train until my test arrives."

They were both shocked. I could see the pride on my mate's faces when I said that, but there was something else there. I could quite get the emotion they were giving me l, but I soon found out.

A/N
LAST CHANCE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ENJOY MY DIRTY PACK!

At first, I was surprised when Scar suddenly kissed me, and I felt movement behind me, knowing BM(BloodMoon) was taking that spot now. I felt strong hands caress my body. To say I was nervous was an understatement. All I can hear is loud purring, and I feel strong hands roaming my body. I whimper slightly at this interaction. This seemed to excite the two males.

BM slowly started to pull my shirt off. I'm guessing he wanted to savor this moment. Scar was working on my shorts. He had a bit of trouble, but he eventually got them off. I was now in my bra and panties. My face was all red. I was making small noises, which only urged them on.

Scar made the first move to remove my bra and panties. I felt eyes on me as I shivered from their hands, roaming my smooth skin. The overwhelming dominant presence of them both made me submit slightly to them.

I reach out to try to stop them and clam them down, but this only made them want to dominate me more. Just when I thought they were already being dominant, they took even more control. I hear a growl erupt from both of them. I feel BM take my hands into his strong grip and hold them in place.

BM: "Oh sweet mate, you're not getting away this time."

He says in my ear, in a husky tone that only gets me more excited. I let out a small mewl as Scar has now made a move to in between my legs. My body twitches as I gasp out in pleasure. This was music to their ears as they take a look at my body.

I feel strong hands run up my body and grab my breasts. I let our a soft noise from being nervous. Scar runs his hands back down as BM fondled my breast. I moan softly which only turned them on more. Soon I was laying down with scar in between my legs getting ready.

Scar: "just relax and we will take care of you mate"

BM: " make sure not to wear her out. It's my turn next."

Scar: "I know. Now focus on her. This will be discomforting for her."

They both focus. BM distracts me as Scar takes my virginity. I cry out in pain and whimper. They both lather me in kisses and words of comfort. When I calm down slightly scar makes his move. I whimper for a bit but soon it turned into light moaning.

My body would shiver and give into scar. My moans louder now as he was gentel but strong with his thrusts. It didn't take long before he both came. Once scar pulled out he rubbed my body to relax me and it worked as he and BM switch places.

I was panting heavy when BM entered me. I moan as I was now sensitive. I was a bit scared but scar was there to chase the fear away as BM began to thrust. He was a bot rougher and it was amazing. I grip scar as I moan loudly.

BM: "don't be afraid mate let it out~ I want to hear you scream for me~"

Scar: "Its ok we got you mate~"

I lost all sense and started to moan more as BM pounded into me causing me to lose my mind. I then came so hard I tightened around him which made him also come to his end. They both lay beside me. Arm protectively around me as I lay in bliss. This was the best thing I could ask for. I slowly fall asleep in thier arms wondering how life will be now.

End

A/n
Well hello yes I'm alive. I just got a lot going on but here it the last chapter of the path! Hope you enjoyed!!