"Why"tae asked...

"Maybe he don't want the boss to know that Doyoung's another support system is missing"Taehyun spoke shrugging....

"Another...?"Jimin asked...

"Yes...you know jemy hyung...he died the day before yesterday "Taehyun spoke and heard a series of gasp from everyone in the living room...

"Oh my god...how he died"enuwoo asked with wide dramatic eyes...

"He is overaction now"tae mumbled to kook who sighed with a nod...

"By heart attack..."Taehyun spoke...

"Ohh.. that's sad to hear...may his soul rest in hell...I mean peace"beomgyu spoke making taekook to almost face palm....

"Blame them if we get caught"Jin spoke to Joon who had a done face on...

"Yeah...well who are you"Taehyun asked...

"I am Choi beomgyu...taetae's best friend "beomgyu spoke with a proud face....

"That's good...by the way you are really beautiful "Taehyun spoke with a wink...

"I had heard that from many people....but still thank you "beomgyu spoke flipping his invisible long hair....

"So...you wanted to meet kook...you must have a reason right "Jimin asked to an awkward looking Taehyun...thanks to beomgyu's reply....

"Oh yes...I wanted to ask if you can guide me and give a trip of Seoul...I had heard that this city is very beautiful....and I don't know anyone here so I wanted to go with them"Taehyun spoke looking at taekook ....

"But why them...you can simply hire a guide "yoongi spoke having doubt on Taehyun....

"Actually I don't trust anyone and as you know I am in mafia I have many enemies soo"he trailed off...

"You remember we are one of the enemies too"yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow...

"Oh come on...I know you had dropped the idea of harming any of my mafia members...right"Taehyun spoke...

"Aah... about that...we are-..."Jin was about to say something but stopped as tae held his hand and motioned him with his eyes to not say....

"Of course we have...we don't want to lose another person from our loved ones"kook spoke with a sad face....

"Oh..and even if you had not ...I know you will never hurt me"Taehyun spoke with a wide smile...

"You shouldn't expect too much from other's you know "hobi spoke with a serious face but than laughed...

"Just joking...why will we hurt such a sweet boy..."hobi spoke as he patted taehyun's back...

"So you both will guide me right"he asked again taekook looked at each other talked through their eyes...

"Yeah we will...but promise us you won't tell anyone this ok"kook spoke...

"I promise I will not tell anyone"Taehyun spoke...

"Umm can you tell me where is the washroom "Taehyun asked as they were sitting in the living room after having their meal....

"Yeah..I will guide you"hobi spoke..

"No no don't bother yourself...I will find it just tell me the direction "Taehyun said...

"Ok..walk straight and go to left ... there's a room you will see the washroom on the left corner"hobi spoke...Taehyun excused himself....

After some minutes beomgyu's phone ringed..."it's mom...I will be back"he said and excused himself to talk with his mother....

***

2 minutes later....

Taehyu walked back with a small smile on his face...he settled down and started to talk to others....after some seconds bemogyu walked out with tensed face...tae noticed his best friend's tensed expression....so he asked...

"What happened gyu...you seem tensed everything fine"tae asked....

"Yes taetae... it's just mom isn't well...I think I should leave"beomgyu spoke...

"Oh my... should I come along...."tae asked...

"No .. it's fine... it's just she needs rest and I will give her some medicines of headache....she will be fine... don't worry....good night everyone...bye"beomgyu spoke as he bide byes to everyone....

"So we will go to roam around the Seoul tomorrow right "Taehyun asked...

"Ok than I will be leaving...bye.bye ...and once again thanks for inviting me..."Taehyun spoke as he did a small head bow ....

"No need for thanks .... it's fine"tae spoke ...

"Bye "they all spoke as Taehyun left ....

Next chapter....

"Being too smart with us...too bad for you"the boss spoke looking at Jennie who was glaring at him....

"You think that jeon can even touch me...."the boss spoke with a chuckle...

"Nahh..he won't even touch you.. Because he don't want to dirty his hands"Jennie spoke but hissed as Doyoung pulled her hair harshly....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author....