𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧?! (6)

(TANQR'S POV)
I then placed my hand over kreek's mouth to shut him up, he then glared at me, while the others laughed.
"Well, I guess we're gonna find the key or something to take the handcuffs off," DJ said as he huffed crossing his arms.
"oh yeah, also- we're going to buy some things and then hang out or something, I mean it's a special day anyways.."
"oh? And you guys are doing that without me? Damn okay.." Kreek said, in a sassy tone.
"oh don't worry, I was thinking of going shopping too so I'm going to take you with me!"
Sabrina said jumping and lightly clapping her hands. "Kreek you'll be fine. no need to worry! You'll be in good hands with sabrina!"
Playfully nudging his shoulder. "it's not fair though! How come I don't get to hang out with you guys, but I always have to hang out with Sabrina!-"
*sigh "Give me a second"
I said as I then yanked Kreek by his wrist and took him farther from where the group was.
"HEY! LET ME GO TANQR!" Kreek said trying to push me away.
"Since your acting like a kid, I'll have a little word with you," I said as I made Kreek look at me in the eyes.
"but it's not fair!-"
"Listen here you bottom. you're not going to act like a toddler in front of them." I said interrupting Kreek mid-sentence.
"What the fuck did you just call me?" Kreek said looking at me dead in the eyes.
"bottom."
"I know damn well you did not just call me that," Kreek said trying to seem intimidating.
He then rolled his eyes, I then got closer to him and grabbed him by his shirt, and whispered in his ear.
"I swear. if u do that shit again, I'll deal with you myself later once I come back from hanging out with DJ and Russo. don't think I'll forget about you.~"
I then let go of him. Which of course left him speechless and flustered.
"Alright let's go now!" I said as I started to walk away.
"Your j-just going to act as if nothing happened?" Kreek said, standing there all flustered.
"what? How do you want me to act then? Hm? Like I'm your boyfriend or something?"
"wait what-" Kreek said as his eyes widen.
"PFFT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHA," I said, laughing.
"OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FACE!"
Kreek yelled, trying to cover up his flustered face.
"but now thinking about it...How should I have acted?" I questioned.
"Well, To be honest, I think you would- nevermind- yeah forget it!-"
"ohhh I see, you were actually thinking about it, weren't you?" I said with a smirk on my face.
"No. I wasn't.-"
Kreek said, as he just looked the other way, hiding his face.
I just kept teasing Kreek while we were both walking back to the group.
"Alright we're back," I said as just smiled at them.
"Why does kreek look so flustered??"
Dj quizzed. "What did you do to him Tanqr?" Sabrina added in as well.
"oh nothing, don't worry about it" I responded.
"looks like Tanqr is Kreek's Daddy" Russo giggled.
"STOP YOU DID NOT RUSSO"
"I mean, are they wrong at this point?~"
"TANQR STOP WE'RE RIVALS" Kreek yelled at me.
"oOoOooO this is spicy..."
DJ said giggling. "Enemies to Lovers?" Sabrina chimed in.
"NO! Of course not- that's weird.."
"PFFT ANYWAYS! DJ and Russo, you can go ahead and take Tanqr with you, I'll take Kreek with me" Sabrina said with excitement. It's like she had planned everything ahead and didn't want to waste more time.
"wait what about the handcuffs though?!" I asked, pulling on them.
"oh....right...Russo don't you have something to unlock these handcuffs?" DJ looked directly at Russo.
"Why are you asking me like if I own one? But  no I don't think so. but uhhh....can't you open it with paper clips?"
"yeah I think that would work, I'll go get them!"
Sabrina said as she left. when she left everyone there stayed quiet looking at each other not knowing what to do or say. kreek still looked like a flustered mess which was funny to me. but of course, I didn't point it out again.
"god, how did you guys get stuck like this again?" DJ said breaking the silence.
"We placed a bet and Kreek lost, but he was trying to handcuff me while I fought back and tried to cuff him as well. I guess this little toddler doesn't know where he left the key" I replied back.
"Oh, but where did the handcuffs come from?" Russo asked with an eyebrow raised. It's like he knew there was something more than that, but he'll never know that something more happened before this chaos started.
"Okay. He pulled that shit out of a-"
I placed my hand over Kreek's mouth trying to shut him up again just in time as Sabrina came with the paper clips.
"Are you hiding something from us Tanqr?" Russo asked with an eyebrow raised. "Haha, funny to think I'm hiding something. but no." I responded as I just glared at Kreek.
"Alright, I got the paper clips, hopefully, this works..."
But after a few tries, Sabrina freed both of us and we all moved on to their plans, they had for today.
"Thank you, Sabrina!"
"Yeah, Thanks"
"No problem guys! Next time don't get handcuffed again..." Sabrina said with a smirk on her face. I swear everyone just assumed something is going to happen, but I guess that's just their imagination taking over them little by little.
"Alright see you both later!"
"Yup!"
"Alright see ya," they said as they waved goodbye
"BYE!!" Sabrina responded back.
I then looked at kreek, and winked at him, leaving him all flustered, it was hilarious. Russo, DJ, and I all left, while Sabrina and kreek stayed there in the same spot, or probably went somewhere else, I don't know.
____________________________________
A/N: I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY! I completely forgot...so my apologies guys. but have a great day/night! (make sure to drink water and get some rest ! <3) >:D