𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 (2)

(TW: swearing, fluff again? kinky..?)
_______________________________
(TANQR'S POV)
God sometimes I'm so lucky I have a mask on. What the actual fuck am I doing though?! I'm just getting these weird feelings when I do anything with Kreek. why the hell did he do that for too?! I'm not going to let my intrusive thoughts take over me like this...and I also can't let him take control either, not like he can anyways...
"w-well that was unexpected-" kreek said, panicking.
"yeah okayyy dude...I'm just gonna leave you here...and you know what? I'll fucking tie you up~" I said, as Kreek's eyes were wide open and speechless of course. one of my hands had both Kreek's wrists and my other hand went under my pillows and pulled out a box.
A box with a lot of interesting stuff...but I pulled out a pair of handcuffs.
"TANQR! WHERE DID THOSE HANDCUFFS COME FROM?" Kreek asked in panic trying to break free from my hand.
"Don't worry about it dear~ the important thing is that your not getting away wit calling me a 'coward'" I then tried to put the handcuffs on his wrists but Kreek kept fighting back, trying to get me off of him and also tried to break free from my grip. "TANQR I SWEAR IF YOU PUT THOSE HANDCUFFS ON ME!" Kreek semi-yelled still trying to push me off. "Kreek just give up, your not strong enough to get me off of you!" I responded. "UGH NO IM NOT GONNA LET YOU HANDCUFF ME?!" Kreek responded back to me. "Alright so you're gonna act like that? Well then be it." I backfired at him laughing as I forcefully grabbed Kreek's wrists and pin them above his head as I went face to face and smirked even though I had a mask on, he would probably notice I smirked. Kreek just turned away from me embarrassed. After a few mins of fighting I finally got the handcuffs on his wrist. we both looked at each other in awkward silence.
"This is kinda..." Kreek said as his voice trailed off.
"This is kinda what?" I asked looking at him with an eyebrow raise.
"N-no nothing.." Kreek responded, as he looked down. I then lifted his chin to make him look at me as a way to tease him.
"You wanted me to do something with you? Didn't you?" I said with a smirk on my face.
"I mean...- wait- no- NO TANQR LET ME GO-"
"Sorry mate! Time to put you in a closet!"
"TANQR NOT THE CLOSET PLEASE!"
As soon as I picked up Kreek from the bed, I then went to my closet.
"T-Tanqr- Let me go! I'LL DO ANYTHING I PROMISE! PLEASE.."
Kreek said trying to break free from my arms.
"anything you say?" I looked down at Kreek. Kreek shyly nodded, but never dared to make eye contact with me. "Aww, how adorable. But I think it's a little too late for that kreeky~ Don't ya think?~" I responded after I placed Kreek down on the ground. 
"Tanqr please~ don't leave me in here i'll be myself, nobody is going to find me in YOUR ROOM!" Kreek said begging me to let him go.
"Nah mate you can't just start begging me to let you out. This is what happens when you call me a coward." I said with a smirk on my face.
I then proceeded to tie his ankles and put tape on his mouth so he wouldn't scream or anything.
Too me, all of this seemed like a funny prank; only that the person that is getting prank knows, but can't do anything about it. after that, I then left, leaving Kreek alone in the dark closet. He now had to wait until I came back again, or if someone else breaks into my room. Which I doubt someone's going to come and save him. After I left, I completely forgot there was someone on the lose, until I heard some rattling noises in the bushes, I quietly walked over, and open the bushes and see....no one...I was a bit confused on the rattling noises but I continued my hunt. Until I heard another noise. Same noise. But different place. I then found it was another bush. I quickly ran towards it and opened the bushes. No one. "Who the fuck was playing with me? Show yourself right now. I'm not afraid of you." I said pulling out my sword from my back. no response. Until I heard someone running from behind, I quickly turned around and- nothing. What? How could this be? Is it just me hearing things? What the fuck....?
____________________________________
A/N: Sigh* I'm losing motivation guys. wtf do I do?! 😭