Handcuffs for what?! (5)

(TW: swearing, fluff.? kinky again?)
_______________________________
(KREEK'S POV)
"T-Tanqr! What was that for!?"
I semi yelled
"what was what?" Tanqr responded.
"N-nevermind, j-just forget about it.-"
oh come on, Tell me~"
Tanqr said as he then grabbed my wrists and pushed me to the ground, pinning me. Which now he's on top of me. In between my legs.
"T-Tanqr!" I said yelling nevously while being a flustered mess.
"Tell me." Tanqr said as he tightened his grip on my wrists.
"Ugh! That's not Important! Just go! They need you!-"
"They can wait. tell me what you wanted to say or else~" Tanqr said interrupting me.
"or else what? You can't do anything to me now, you HAVE to go!" I said trying to make him lose his grip a little.
"alright you have left me with no choice~"
Tanqr  said as he then moved a little towards me again making me feel something under me. It was poking me. I felt my face heat up, I didn't even dare look at Tanqr. Knowing what the fuck is poking me.-
Then slid his mask up so only his mouth was visible, I became a flustered mess, not knowing what to do. he got close to me, lightly grabbing my chin and making me look at him. face to face. and proceeded to kiss me on the lips...I melted into the kiss I wanted to kiss back but...I think it's too early for that!. Do I really like him? God I really can't decide can I? I then broke the kiss, panting.
"so? Made up your mind? Or want me to give you another one?" Tanqr said as he smirked. God he has left me as red as a strawberry.
"....T-Tanqr, you have to go somewhere else! You can't stay here much long-"
"TANQR!"
Sabrina yelled from somewhere, but she was for sure not in Tanqr's room, interrupting me in my sentence.
"I guess you've saved yourself, mate"
Tanqr responded sliding his mask down a little. He then unpinned me, but then we both forgot we were both handcuffed.
"well, I guess your going with me now~"
Tanqr said with a smirk on his face.
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING JERK TANQR!"
I yelled at him, feeling my face all hot.
"Woah princess, calm down. you did this yourself. Not me, so come on, let's go."
"Ugh fineeeee."
I responded somehow didn't minding the fact that he just called me "Princess" again.
Both Tanqr and I walked out of the room, pulling each other by the handcuffs. Neither of us would say anything. There's was...uh, let's just say, an awkward silence.
After a few minutes, I decided to talk.
"Tanqr" I said speaking up. "Hm?" Tanqr hummed in response. "Have you ever been like this?" I said tugging at the handcuffs. "no. 'Cause- It's not normal? Especially with another person.." Tanqr responded as he still looked at his direction, not even glancing at me. Which we were kind of almost near where everyone else was. "Well, if it's not normal. Then why do you have a pair of handcuffs? I asked looking at him with an eyebrow raised. Tanqr looked calm, as If we were having a normal conversation. Even though we were talking about his handcuffs. "Oh, I dunno really. My friends gave it to me when I was in the UK. But, I don't use 'em much."
Tanqr responded as he just shrugged. "So you don't use 'em for sexual fun either?" I stupidly asked. I knew Tanqr was probably smirking under his mask, god why am I so stupid?! Why the hell did I ask that question?! "No...but if you want, we could try it out..~" Tanqr responded as he pulled me closer by the handcuffs, teasing me. "OMG TANQR!-" I said yelling becoming flustered to what he said.
"Oh c'mon, you were the one asking me that~" Tanqr giggled while looking at me. I felt my face heat up. I almost tripped by being way too flustered.
"Anyways..." Tanqr said mumbled. "Alright we're here. What's good guys?" Tanqr said as he waved with his other hand that wasn't handcuffed.
"Oh hey! yeah we need your help on something- well not help but we need you-....uhh why are you and Kreek handcuffed?.." Russo asked as his tilted his head a little in confusion.
"Oh an accident happened and we can't find the key and so we're cuffed." Tanqr said as he looked at me. "Why are you looking at me for?!" I said yanking the cuffs towards me, but it looks like it didn't do anything since Tanqr didn't even flinch or anything.
Did that shit not hurt him? Hell, that shit hurt me more then him! What the fuck is this man? an alien? A robot perhaps?-
"Oh yeahhh, apparently kreek didn't know how to use the handcuffs and they we're looking for the key, but I guess they're stuck like that" Sabrina added.
"ohhh that makes sense, it's like two love birds tied together, like the movie Rio." Russo said has he laughed softly.
"Well I guess that also makes sense, Rio is a good movie" DJ chimed in.
"Yeah it was a whole roller coaster, it was....romantic"
Sabrina said as she was slowly starting to sob. DJ went next to sabrina and patted her back, Russo also was gonna start sobbing until Tanqr then broke the awkward silence.
"pffft kreek you turned so red, what happened?" Tanqr pointed out.
"Wait what? No I'm not!" I quickly responded. I knew this fucker was looking at me, but I didn't think much of it.
"Is it because we're cuffed together?~" Tanqr said as he looked at me up and down.
"hell no, I wanna get this shit off of me, Where is the damn Key? Didn't you have the handcuffs in the first place? I mean you pulled the-"
Tanqr then placed his hand over my mouth quickly to shut me up. he then glared at me, while the others just laughed, not thinking nothing much of it.
____________________________________
A/N: AHHHH I THINK I RUSHED ITTTT, I can't think of any names for the chapter. sorry about that and for any mistakes or wtv, I'll edit it later. Anyways bye bye :]