He was lost in his own thoughts until being harshly pulled out of Cora's mind by hands grabbing his shoulders, they roughly pulled him up as he recognized them as belonging to Thor.

-approximately 8 minutes earlier-

Bruce's pov:

I watched as Loki kneeled down next to Cora, who had taken the form of lynx or bobcat by the looks of it. I was still sitting in one of the swiveling lab chairs with Tony now standing beside me.

"What's he doing?" Tony whispered loudly without taking his eyes off the pair or turning to face me.

Loki was now reaching out his arm towards her as the familiar green hue of his magic snaked out toward her. I watched, somewhat confused, as Loki and Cora stayed there, still. Cora's eyes were now closed, though I couldn't see Loki's face as his back was towards us.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., check Cora and Loki's vitals." I asked Tony's AI, without taking my eyes off of them.

"Cora's heart rate and respiration levels are currently elevated, current bpm: 238. Average walking rate: 160 bpm. Respiration rate is 2 times her average at 64 breathes per minute.

Loki's heart rate and respiration levels are within range, current bpm: 118. Average walking rate: 124 bpm. Respiration rate within range at 16 breathes per minute." F.R.I.D.A.Y. listed off.

"huh." Tony hummed in acknowledgment.

"Let us know if Cora's vitals begin to decrease, k F.R.I.?" Tony asked after a minute.

"Of course sir." F.R.I.D.A.Y. responded.

I looked over to Tony who just shrugged at me after another minute had passed.

"Sir, Cora's heart and respiratory rates have begun to decrease, they will likely be within range in under a minute, Loki's respiration has increased slightly to 19 breathes per minute." F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke up.

"You think we should do something?" Tony asked as we watched both Loki and Cora's bodies become engulfed in green, before loudly calling out Loki's name.

Receiving no response he looked back over to me, But when I turned to face him the lights began to flicker on and off. Green tendrils of magic also set about moving across the room and turning machines off.

"Should we call Thor?" I asked as the lights flickered once more.

"We should definitely call Thor." Tony said quickly before asking F.R.I.D.A.Y. to get Thor down to Lab C.

While waiting I stood up and approached the pair on the floor who were still engulfed in Loki's green mist. I reached out to touch the mist before quickly retracting my hand at the crackling of what sounded like electricity being admitted by it.

"We definitely need Thor." I said while retreating back to the other side of the room.

"What is it that you need me for Stark?" The loud voice of Thor asked as said god entered the lab.

Before either of us could answer our attention was seized by the sparks starting to come from the overhead lights, Thor seemed to recognize the situation within the room after staring at Loki and Cora on the floor. We watched as he stepped forward towards his brother cautiously.

"Brother?" Thor spoke softly.

"So do you happen to know what's going on with magic man and miss claws over here?" Tony asks Thor.

"I'm afraid not entirely, Man of Iron, though I have witnessed a similar situation once between my mother and Loki." Thor responded.

I chimed in then, "Are you able to get his attention? Or at least stop the electricity flying around them?"

As I asked this the lights began flickering once more.

"I'm not sure if it's safe to pull him from whatever he's doing at the moment, but I can try." Thor answered hesitantly.

3rd person pov:

The mind connection was lost as Thor pulled Loki away from Cora. Loki almost fell as he came back to reality before his brother caught his arm. He didn't realize just how exhausted he was from using a power he hadn't accessed in so long.

When Loki noticed how he was being held up by his brother he pushed himself away with a grunt before speaking, "Why would you do that you bumbling oaf! You can't just grab someone when they're in the middle of a complex casting!"

"Apologies brother, I was asked to help as your spell was causing electri-" Thor started to speak.

"Don't you know how dangerous that could of been if  I hadn't had full control of that spell! And I am not your brother." Loki cut him off. 

-i am so sorry but i think this is gonna be a 3 part chapter-

this ones a longer one tho so hopefully it tides you over!<3