Chapter 6 ~ Warnings and Confrontations

Start from the beginning

He smiled down at me and not one of those golden boy ones I think this was his real smile cause there kind of was a dimple at the corner of his mouth that showed up when he did. Wait why am I even paying attention to stuff like this. Boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfriend! 

It’s alright, just remember he’s a friend and you don’t like him like that. You have to be nice. I reminded myself then I got this sense that I was missing something and I looked in my backpack to find I was missing my class binder, “Um hey I forgot something in my locker. I’ll see ya in class okay?” 

“Yeah sure I’ll walk with ya.”

“No that’s fine I don’t want for you to be late because of me. I’ll be fine.” 

“You sure you won’t get lost on your way there.” 

“Yes I’m sure.” I sighed rolling my eyes at him.

“Good.” He smiled again and walked of in the direction of the classroom and I walked to my locker. 

I quickly opened it to see my binder tucked neatly in there. Yay! I grabbed it and shut the door right as the bell rang. Great I’m late again.

“He’s just using you ya know.”

I turned around to see a freaking stunning blonde, like I’m serious she could be model material, slowly walking towards me with her arms crossed over her chest, “Excuse me?” 

“Leo. He likes new girls especially ones his age. He’s only using you.”

“I’m sorry who are you exactly?”

“Katy. I’m his new ex-girlfriend.”

“Well thanks for the heads up but he’s just a friend and I have a boyfriend so thanks anyway.”

“I had a boyfriend too till he made me like him so much that I dumped my old boyfriend for him and now look at me single and alone.”

“Well I’m sorry but that’s not gonna happen.”

“You know everybody here knows you’re his new play thing right?”

“Excuse me.”

“You know the upgrade, the new toy, the new shiny thing, the new thing he just has to have. That’s you. You know him trying to win you over by giving you rides and cute little nicknames, then there’s the flirting and all his other little tricks he likes to bring out to win girls over.”

“Look I get that you’re upset over him dumping you but that is no reason to go and make me feel like crap you got that! He and I are just friends and I’m not his new play thing or whatever you think I am to him. So I’m gonna go to class and I hope everything works out for you.”

“You think just because you come from the rich and wonderful Loaded High then that means you’re better than all of us.”

She thinks I’m rich is she kidding me, “That’s not what I meant…and I don’t think that.”

“Yeah right. The way you walk around here wrapping Leo around your little finger and getting into the popular crowd just like that without even trying. Then acting all high and mighty and thinking you’re all perfect.” 

I swear I wanted to rip her a new one but before I even had a chance there was a hand around my waist pulling me back, “Calm down Scar.”

I started to calm down but then I saw her smug face and I wanted to punch it off her face, “Let go Leo I’m gonna kick her ass!” I yelled trying to squirm my way out of his grip.

“Scar calm down.” 

“No! Do you have any idea what she said to me?” 

“Nothing that wasn’t true honey.” She smiled smugly. How dare she say I act like that, and that I’m snooty spoiled brat! I’m not or at least I don’t think I was. I mean how do I know I wasn’t I lost 6 years of my memory who knows how I acted during those years. I mean from Robin I learned I was really nice and very well liked but he met me in 7th grade! Who knows how I acted before that. In 6th grade apparently is when I stopped talking to my father and maybe it was because I hated him and acted like a horrible daughter. I didn’t want to be that kind of person.