5

A/N: chapter lengths may be pretty inconsistent as I struggle with my writing style continuously changing and for that I apologise but I feel its better to put something out and later than fighting with liking writing the chapters to make them longer. That's all.

"Oh my god," Addison spoke from behind Doctor Bailey, gaining all the attention of the resident, interns and Derek. Dorian had currently sat next to his sister against an armrest of a chair, rubbing her back soothingly. She did not look good in the slightest. Meredith was putting it down to stress but Dorian wasn't convinced.

As everyone looked through the window to see Mark and the chief shaking hands with some people Derek glared half-heartedly. "Oh my god," he sighed, arms crossed over each other in a crisscross.

"Oh, my god..." Meredith muttered, clutching her stomach area in pain. Dorian's rubs on her back had stopped being soothing and became more annoying as he kept applying pressure, having zoned out at seeing Mark in the hospital, wearing a white coat.

"Mer, are you okay?" He whispered as he brought his attention back to Meredith. She nodded lightly as she straightened her back in an attempt to make her pain dissipate. The only people who knew of Mark staying in Seattle permanently were the interns and Derek. Even Addison had thought he'd left.

"Is that?" George muttered to himself. Cristina chuckled, looking to Dorian whose' full attention was on his sister and smirked.

"McSteamy," Cristina spoke, making Dorian look up with a grin. Soon though Meredith vomited over the floor and he rushed to help her while George yelled to some man about not lighting something. Soon enough a large fire had started around the patient's face, snapping everyone out of their 'McSteamy' trance.

At once the interns were running around the floor like headless chickens trying to gather the supplies needed to help the man who was foolish enough to light a cigarette up at his face with he had an oxygen tube.

Dorian watched as the fire was put out Bailey had him on a gurney and Mark was assessing his injuries.

"Get him to the burn unit until he's stabilised and get a CT," Mark ordered, Bailey gave him a look as he told her to 'go'. She didn't look happy.

"You're burning up," Dorian spoke to Meredith as Derek handed her a cup of water. "I'm fine." She insisted but Derek argued otherwise, Meredith in turn urged him to leave and go clip his aneurysms.

**

"I thought you were going back to New York," Addison said to Mark who just smirked, why would he do that?

"And, pray tell, why I would do such a thing?" He asked, spotting Dorian standing by the nurses' station. He flashed him a grin and turned back to his conversation.

"You can't do this. You can't be here." She replied, opening and flailing her around while trying to make a point. It was funny to watch but Dorian could Mark grow impatient. His sister and Cristina were enjoying themselves though. Free drama. That sounds like an offer nobody could refuse.

"Sure I can! It's easy! Sublet my apartment and I sold the practice." He grinned as he saw the look on Addison's face. Dorian could hear their conversation and had no idea why Addison thought she was allowed to be here but Mark couldn't be despite the fact he had done nothing wrong.

**

"Are you pregnant!" Cristina yelled for the whole floor to hear as Meredith doubled over and spewed into the bin for the second time that morning. The whole floor stopped, conversations halted and actions ceased. It was funny to see how wrapped up in others' businesses people could become. Dorian rubbed his sister's back as Addison chuckled venomously.