Comfort ❤️

*Knock Knock*

You heard a knock at the window of your apartment. You looked at it and saw it was Raph, so you let him in. He looked upset.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. "Oh nothing, just...another brother squabble. We have those all the time." He responded. "Are you sure? You look pretty bothered." You asked.

"It's just..." he sighed and looked at you. "Leo and Donnie have been fighting all day, and it was clearly upsetting Mikey! It was also very annoying! So I tried to put a stop to it, but they just started yelling at me and all three of us started fighting. They don't understand that, as the oldest, it's MY job to keep the peace in the family! But their non-stop arguing doesn't help!" He exclaimed. "Hey Raph, it's gonna be okay! I know it's a lot being the oldest and in charge, but I'm sure they'll get over their fight." You tell him.

Then suddenly, he hugged you. "I know, I'm just stressed." He said. You hug him back. "Well, you can stay here for a little if you don't know want to be their while all of that is happening." You offer. He pulled away from the hug. "Oh-uh- thanks Y/N, but I can't stay long. I have to make sure everything is all right over their." He said. "Well okay, but, just know that your welcome here anytime if you want to talk or anything." You reassured him. "Thanks Y/N!" He exclaimed. Then, he kissed you on the cheek.

"You're great at making people feel better!" He exclaimed, and then leaped out your window, leaving.