Cooking troubles 🧡

"Y/N you need help with that?" Mikey asked watching you try to make a pizza for the Hamato family. "What, of course not!" You wanted to show Mikey that you could do this on your own. "Alright, well, mind if I stay here and watch?" He asked. "Oh, of course not." You responded. "Because I'm your favorite right?" Mikey questioned. "What?...of course not! I don't pick favorites!" You responded. Mikey was totally your favorite, but you wouldn't tell anyone that.

Of course things went wrong, since you've never made a pizza from scratch. When you were needing the dough in the air, you dropped it! You and Mikey had to get some rat hair off of it, since you didn't want to start over. And then, you burnt the pizza, like a lot! You felt so embarrassing. You wanted to show the Hamato brothers, especially Mikey, that you could cook good food. I guess you should have known you would've done it wrong.

When everyone was done with the pizza, or what they could eat of it, Mikey helped you clean up. He noticed you looked a little sad. "You okay honey comb?" He asked. "I just... you can cook so good, and I can't! When will I learn to cook as good as you? I just want to impress you!" You exclaimed. "Y/N, you already impress me with other things! You don't have to be good at cooking. And with practice, you will probably get better at it." Mikey told you reassuringly . "I doubt it...but thank you.", You responded. He gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"Anytime, honeycomb." ,He said.

YES I HEADCANNON THAT HE CALLS Y/N HONEYCOMB IDK WHY.