episode 6: train time!

Last time, darrick encounter a older cat girl. You already know who this is.

Darrick: who are you?! What're you doing in my house!?!?

Kuroka: You know, it's rude to yell a person right in front of you.

She approach him while swaying her hips and press her body into his chest.

Darrick: uuuhhh....(what's up with this chick?! And why does she has the same eyes as koneko's? Is she her cousin?)

kuroka: I bet you want me~. Don't you, darrick~?

Darrick: no, I don't! But your eyes are the same as koneko's eyes.

kuroka: You know shirone?

Darrick: yes? But her name is koneko not "shirone". Are you her cousin?

Kuroka: no, we're sisters. Even though me and shirone are different, but not blood related.
But then.....(sniffles)

Darrick: what's wrong?

Kuroka: they frame me by killing our previous master. He was a monster! (Crying)

Darrick was shocked by this, but he feels bad for her.

Darrick: kuroka, I'll do everything in my power to prove your innocence and reunite with your sister!

Kuroka hugged him while crying on his shoulder. After that, darrick told raynare and kalawarner. He left to train to fight riser.

                       Timeskip

Everyone was walking up a hill with big bags on their backs. Darrick was carrying his bag literally the same thing as koneko.

Darrick: c'mon, man! You've got to catch up.

Chandler: I'm going, ok?

Kiba: on your right.

Kiba pass darrick and Chandler with a bag three times bigger than chandler's bag.

Chandler: oh wow!

Koneko: move it.

Koneko pass both darrick and Chandler with a bag same as darrick. They were shocked by how strong how koneko is!

Chandler/darrick: HOLY CRAP!!!

Then minutes later, they arrive at a beautiful mansion and fit for training.

Chandler: hey, darrick?

Darrick: yes?

Chandler: do we have a chance to beat riser?

Darrick: I mean, we're the dragon emperor of this generation! We got this!

Then they see a other maid from yesterday.

???: I see you arrived, master darrick.

Darrick is amazed by her beauty and elegance. This other maid with grayfia from yesterday is named Belfast.

Darrick: I believe you the other maid that grayfia sent?

Belfast: yes, and I'm your personal maid, master darrick.

Albion: 'I can feel your heart racing. You're in love, aren't you?'

Darrick: 'shut it, you white lizard!

Albion has started to laugh. But sometime later Chandler was training with kiba, Chandler was getting the upper hand against him. rias is starting to develop her feelings at chandler for improving. Then darrick was using his own new powers thanks to Albion. Then five days later, they've improved a lot. They're outside training.

Chandler: dragon shot!!!

He punched the orb and turned into a beam hurdling towards kiba.

Darrick: kiba! Get down!

Kiba ducked it and hit the mountain but when the smoked clear, the mountain was vaporized. Everyone was clapping for him.

Rias: you improved a lot.

Akeno: well done, Chandler.

Asia: nice work, Chandler.

Koneko: nice one.

Kiba: glad that didn't hit me, or I'd be gone by now!

Darrick: cool, but watch this.

Darrick cupped his arms together then reeled it back charging a white and blue orb as it grows in size.

Darrick: VANISHING DRAGON SHOT!!

He punched it into a white and blue beam at the mountain disinfecting it into nothing. Everyone including Chandler was shocked. After everyone was done training, darrick was sitting in his room thinking about how is he going to beat riser. He was about to go to sleep until he got a call.

Darrick: hello?

???: Hello, brother.

Darrick: who is this? And how did you get my number?

???2: I thought you care about us, dearest brother.

???: Then when you get home in Kyoto, mom would be so happy.

Darrick hung up on the mysterious person and feel right to sleep.