LEVEL 25 - "Nomu"

Začít od začátku

Izuku reaches towards All Might who's side was being crushed by the bird-beaked monster.

"How foolish." Kurogiri states, appearing front of the green-haired boy.

His arm had only partly gone through before Bakugo appears, exploding part of Kurogiri.

"Get the hell outta my way, Deku!" He snaps at the shorter boy who's eyes were widened.

Bakugo grabs the metal part that would be around Kurogiri's neck as slams it to the ground, trapping the man.

Ice freezes across the ground, spreading onto the Nomu and up its arm.

Todoroki stands across from the scene, a tired looking girl standing next to him.

She merely yawns, waving to Izuku lazily before looking back at the villains.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told us you're here because you think you can kill All Might." Todoroki frowns at the trio of villains.

They did announce it earlier... like, they weren't trying to hide their goal in the slightest..

All Might, who Y/n just noticed was here, reaches towards the Nomu's hands that were dug into his sides, ripping them away before jumping over next to Todoroki and Y/n.

Izuku gasps, staring at All Might with concern, "Are you okay?"

Clearly just fine, Izuku. As you can tell by the blood dripping down his sides.

Kirishima yells, jumping in to land an attack on the blue-haired villain only to have him jump back.

"Damn! That was gonna be cool!" Kirishima complains outloud.

"Guess I found your body that time, ya smoky bastard!" Bakugo grins at the misty villain.

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." Todoroki frowns.

"Uh-huh.. what he said..." The girl yawns again, absentmindedly nodding along.

"Kacchan! Y/n! Everyone!" Izuku exclaims, tears blooming in his eyes before he hurriedly wipes them away, looking over at the blue-haired villain determinedly.

The blue-haired man stays silent for a moment before turning towards Kurogiri, "Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

"Heh. You got careless you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body, as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe!" Bakugo laughs at the villains mockingly, "That's why we missed! But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right?"

"You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed." Bakugo finishes his little speech.

Kurogiri grunts, moving slightly only to get a small explosion against the neck armor.

"Don't move!" Bakugo demands before leaning towards the villain, "You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks."

"Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic." Kirishima grins nervously.

"They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the League of Villains look like amateurs. Can't have that." The blue-haired male turns towards the Nomu.

"Nomu." He orders, the Nomu letting out a screech before half of it sinks through the portal.

It emerges from the other side, almost standing up before one of its arms and a leg crumples off.

"Woah." Y/n blinks as the creature still tries to move.

"How is that thing still moving? He's all messed up." Izuku's eyes widen at the creature.

"Stay back, everybody!" All Might orders the students who take a few steps back.

The ice breaks off the Nomu's body, it's limbs slowly regenerating.

"What's this?! I thought you said his power was shock absorption." All Might gasps at the sight of the regenerating Nomu.

"I didn't say that was his only quirk. He also has super-regeneration." The blue-haired villain seems to grin (though she couldn't really tell due to the hand), "Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back."

The students immediately go on guard as the blue-haired man continues to speak, "First, we need to free our method of escape."

"Get him, Nomu."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !