Bucky: Sam's gon a kill us pt.2

*five months later*

Y/n and Bucky both laid in the bed of Y/n's apartment early on a Saturday morning. The two of them had been dating for almost six months and still hadn't told Sam. It was kind of hard to keep it a secret, but they were doing pretty well with it. They planned to tell him tonight at dinner. Y/n figured they could invite him over and tell him while he's eating to ease his reaction a bit.

The two of them were sound asleep tangled in each other's arms. Y/n had her face nuzzled in Bucky's bare chest and his cold metal hand rested on her back underneath one of his shirts that she stole. It was peaceful until all of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door.

"Mmhm." Y/n groaned as she began waking up.

"You expecting somebody?" Bucky asked in his deep sexy morning voice that y/n loved so much.

"I don't think so."

"I'll go see who it is."

"Wait." Y/n said pulling him back down.

She pulled his head down to hers and locked her lips with his for a kiss. She traced her fingers on his back while they kissed, sending shivers up his spine.

However the knocking began getting louder so Bucky pulled away.

"We can finish this later ok lemme just go see who's at the door." He said pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Bucky slowly got out of bed leaving y/n exposed to the cool air as his body was the only thing keeping her warm. She sat up groggily, knowing she wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep, and watched Bucky walk out of the room and to the front door.

Gosh he's so hot.

She thought to herself with a smile.

When Bucky reached the door, he didn't bother looking through the peep hole and just turned the locks and opened the door. When he opened the door he was met face to face with the last person he wanted to see right now.

"BUCKY?!" Sam yelled.

Bucky's eyes widened and by now he was fully awake.

"What the heck are you doing answering Y/n's door? Why are you even here? And why don't you have a shirt on?"

"Listen Sam, it's not- I can- I can explain." Bucky stumbled over his words trying to figure out how to not make the situation worse.

"No I don't want you to explain, I want to hear it from my sister."

Sam pushed past Bucky and stomped to y/n's bedroom. He flung the door open without warning to see y/n sitting in bed completely startled.

"SAM OH MY GOSH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" She yelled.

"You know what's funny? I asked him the exact same question!" Sam said pointing to Bucky.

She went silent, not sure what to say.

"Care to explain what's going on here and why my sister is in my friends shirt meanwhile my friend is standing here shirtless in her room at 7 in the morning?"

Y/n got up and walked over to the two of them.

"Look why don't we all just go sit in the living room and talk about this like civilized people. And Bucky go put a shirt on."

Y/n and Sam walked into the living room, Bucky shortly behind them.

"Are you gonna sit down?" Y/n asked her clearly uncomfortable brother.

"No."

"Uh ok. Well...basically-"

"We were going to tell you tonight!" Bucky exclaimed cutting her off. "We just didn't know how to but now we do so we were going to tell you at dinner tonight."

"Yeah and we didn't know how you would react so we were avoiding it for a long time, but I guess now we have to tell you." Y/n added.

"Tell me what?"

"Bucky and I are dating. Our six month anniversary is next week." Y/n finally said.

"WHAT?!" Sam yelled.

"Here we go." Y/n mumbled under her breath with irritation written on her face.

"SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME-"

"Can you stop yelling please?" Y/n said.

Sam took a deep breath to compose himself.

"You mean to tell me that the two of you have been going out behind my back for six months and are just now telling me?"

"I mean considering the way you acted when we first met, I figured you'd be a bit upset when you found out we were together, so we went the longest I could without telling you." Bucky responded. He was right, if they had told sam when they first started dating he would've freaked out even more than he was now.

Sam just stood still in silence, staring at the ground.

"A-are you gonna say something?" Y/n asked her brother nervously.

"I just-you're my baby sister Y/n. I don't want you to feel like you can't talk to me about things. I mean especially who you're dating. But I guess it's my own fault for making you think you couldn't tell me this. All I want is for you to be safe, it's my job to protect you and make sure whoever you date can do the same."

"Well considering my boyfriend is literally a superhero with a metal arm I don't really think you're gonna have to worry about my safety." Y/n joked causing both Bucky and Sam to crack a smile.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Sam then turned to Bucky.

"You really love her?"

"I do. I love her more than life itself." He replied, looking over at y/n.

"And you love him too I'm guessing?"

"I sure do."

"Well, Bucky's a great guy, I can't be mad at you I mean you made a good choice. Plus I trust your judgement, I mean you're an adult so I can't control who you date. Just know that I have your best interest. And with that being said I don't think you could've picked anyone better than Bucky quite honestly." Sam said happily.

Both y/n and Bucky had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Thank you Sam I'm glad you approve." Y/n said as she hugged him.

"Yeah yeah. Just don't pull up to my house with mini Bucky's and we'll be fine." He joked earning an eye roll from his sister.

"Oh shut up."