"Well, if you really can't think of anything else, you can just ask him. Yeah it won't be a surprise, but at least you get something that he needs or wants."

"I guess I'll try asking him. He tends to stir a lot of conversations in another way."

"What other way?"

"That kind of way."

"Ew no, please don't tell me. Lalalalala, I can't hear you." Heeseung covered his ears and started singing random tunes.

"Ugh, get a girlfriend."

"Lalala I can't hear you! Bye!" And the childish 29 year old dashed out of the room.

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

"Hm, maybe you could follow your brother's idea. The cat plushies idea is cute." Lia said as she continued painting Ryujin's nails. Yena was shocked the short-haired girl even allowed.

"Yeah, well, I barely have any materials left and it takes some time to knit them. Adding on the fact that I've never knitted a cat toy before, it'll take an even longer time for me to complete the toy. Jungwon also doesn't allow me to go out without Ni-ki, but Ni-ki is in Japan right now." Yena sighed and hugged a pillow close to her chest, twirling around in the turny chair.

"Wait why?" Ryujin asked.

"Danger. I was nearly kidnapped, again, the last time I went out alone. Luckily Ni-ki was following me."

"Wow those people really hate you."

"Yeah. Sucks."

"Well okay, then maybe you can make a magnetic resin necklace. You know those yin yang necklaces where one half is for the guy and the other for the girl."

"Ooo like the one in Mulan 2." Lia said.

"Yeah like that."

"I guess I could try something with it, and make it cats. But oh gosh, will he even wear it? It seems kinda childish."

"I'm sure he'll like anything you give him, and I'm sure he'll 100% wear anything you make for him, even if it's a ring out of those twist-ties." Lia said. Ryujin then realised that Lia had changed the colour theme of her nails from black to pink and quickly pulled away.

"Yea I'm sure he's just a huge simp for you. Hey, I said no pink."

"Ugh, fine. Give me your nails. Anyways, you could also ask him. Where is he, by the way?"

"In his study."

"Wow. He sure is busy."

"Yeah. They're revamping some laws with loopholes and he has veto power, so he wants to look through everything in detail."

"Wow. That is very nice of him." Lia said.

"It's called the bare minimum. If you run a country, at least don't have stupid laws where numerous people can bypass." Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Well, it's still really considerate of him to do that. He could just have turned a blind eye to it."

"Then I would have dragged Yena out of here."

"Hey, leave me out of this."

"What do you mean? He's your husband."

"Yeah, speaking of my husband, I shall go pay him a visit now. Enjoy your manicure." She then threw the pillow into Ryujin's lap before leaving.

"AH! THE PILLOW HIT YOUR NAIL!"

"Oh for fvcks sakes-"

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆