Don't I ?

All the way home I daydreamed of him. What was his name? Where was he from? How old was he? What does he look like naked? I ran off the road twice. I was absolutely fidgety! Just thinking of him I felt I might wet my panties. Was I going nucking futs?!? I love Mark.

"I love Mark..." I said aloud. I did love Mark. I do! I do love Mark! I do. This thing that I feel for this guy that I've never even spoken to before is lust. That's all, pure and wanting lust. Trouble is, I wanted him so bad I was trembling.

"What's wrong with me?" I had to get myself together before I got home. Mark wasn't due home for another hour, I had time to shower and relax. I was digging in my purse searching for my house keys when suddenly the door opened. It was Mark!

He pulled me inside playfully. I love him so much. He's so cute. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Whoa! Ha! Ha!" I giggled as he threw me over his shoulder.

He grunted and hit his chest with his fist and said in a deep scratchy voice, "Me Tarzan, you Jane!"

Then he toted me up the stairs into our bedroom. Gently he laid me down on the bed and straddled me.

"Guess who got off work early today to be with his beautiful wife?" He whispered and started kissing my neck.

"Mmm..." I moaned. I all but forgot about that sexy guy whom I didn't have a name for.

"Mark, I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He whispered right back and kissed my ear.

He slid his hand between my legs and began rubbing my pants. I quickly unzipped and let him pull my pants off of me. My panties in his mouth growling at me he rips them off. Very slowly he puts his tongue in all the right places. Gently at first then he gets rough. I start to feel like I'm ready to cum all over his face and he stops! He moves his tongue all the way up my body until he reaches my mouth and kisses me deeply. He's a great kisser. What's his name is no more. His kiss turns me on so much. He kisses the corners of my mouth, then my ears and back to my neck. It's all about me. Oh, god I want him in me so bad!

He moves his hand down and unzips his pants. Standing there he looks so hot! At this point, I'm so ready for anything he possibly wants. He does a little dance for me as he removes his pants, then shirt. Now he pushes his fingers in me. He knows just what to do. After a few minutes he takes them out and licks me off him. He's so sexy! I can't wait for him to be in me. I'm so wet. Grabbing my legs he pulls me to the edge of the bed, gets on his knees and licks my clit once more. This time putting his fingers in me as well as his tongue. His fingers were magic inside me.

I was almost there again when he entered me. He pushed in and out and in then he slowed down. His attention was back on my clit. I love his tongue.

"I want you in me." I moaned.

He slams back into me hard.

"I love that!" I scream.

He pushes deep, deeper. Oh my god, it feels so good!

"Almost, almost! Please don't stop!" I'm begging. He shutters deeply and moans loud.

Then he cums. It's over. He gets up and goes to wash me off of him. I'm left so frustrated. Really? What the hell?!?

He gets back into bed and lays next to me. He kisses me sweetly and asks, "Was it good?"

I look into his sweet, loving eyes and respond, "Yes, baby. It was good." I think to myself, not great, but not bad.

Mark kisses me again on the cheek, then rolls over and says goodnight.

That's when I started to remember my stranger again. While showering I finish myself off. I love Mark. He just doesn't satisfy my sexual needs most of the time. Not for lack of trying. He never wakes me in the middle of the night for sex, and never wants to make love during the day. The love makes it worth it with Mark. I love him and he loves me.

That night, I dreamt of 'him' all night. I wondered how I could love Mark so much, yet want this stranger so badly. The only explanation I could come up with is that I had never been with anyone but Mark. I wanted, needed, something 'new'...