Here I Am - Mason Mount

Start from the beginning

You see, ever since you were little and met the boys at the Chelsea Academy, you, Mason and Declan have always had this joke about you and Mount would become an item one day but because of your parents moving around for work all the time when you were younger, you never got the chance to tell Mason how you really felt and because of that you found Taylor. Yes, he can be controlling sometimes but he was the right guy for you at that moment. Now that Mason is back in your life, all those feelings have come back. The only people that know about your feelings towards Mason are yourself, Lauren, Rice, Chilly, Reece and your parents. That's why they spoilt you a lot when moving around. They knew it broke your heart but, in a way, it was a good thing to do because your feelings for Mason Mount, only grew stronger.

‟Y/n, you ok?" a voice says making you come out of your thoughts and see Dec standing there in front of you with a worried face ‟yeah, just thinking about when us three were in the Chelsea Academy where we first met. Where I first met..." you say smiling at him ‟the good old days" he says giving you a hug and kiss on the head. Ever since you were younger, you and dec have been like brother and sister. He protects you as best he can no matter what the situation is. You both then walk into Masons house and go to where him and Lauren are. You look at Mason and smile at him ‟you ok" he mouths to you; you nod your head and sit next to him on the sofa. You feel his arm go behind you and dangle around your neck ‟I'm going to get some stuff from the shop, do you want to come with me?" he whispers in your ear. You nod your head and get up of the sofa. ‟What do you guys want from the shop?" Mason asks Dec and Lauren ‟We've got to go. Dinner reservations." Dec says. You knew that was a lie because Lauren gave you a look that signals that you and Mase should have some alone time. They both stand up and give you a hug. As soon as they leave, you tell Mason that you have to go home and with that you're gone.

As soon as you arrive home, there are multiple cars in your driveway, and you can hear the music blaring from inside your house. That means your boyfriend clearly won his football match and is having a party. You turn the engine off and go into your house. You go to the kitchen and see that all the food in the fridge has been eaten by people you don't know. You then wonder around the house and end up in the living room to see that your boyfriend Taylor was making out with a blonde girl. As soon as you see who it is, your blood boils and you pull the plug of the music ‟EVERYBODY OUT!" you scream and pull the blonde girl from your 'boyfriend' and push her outside, along with everyone else. You then shut the front door and there he was, standing there all drunk with lipstick on his face ‟baby I'm sorry. I missed you and you weren't at my game to celebrate with me" he says ‟get out! we are over!" you say and push him out the door, closing it in his face. ‟Baby come on, you love me" he screams on the other side of the door. You run upstairs to your room, opening the window and then start chucking his clothes out of it. Once all his clothes were gone, you grab the necklace that he gave you and threw that out the window.

An hour later, after finally ending things with Taylor, you're sat in your bedroom, blaring out through the speaker Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis whilst crying your heart out. You pick up your phone and call HIM. ‟Can you come over?" you say on the phone.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. You run downstairs, opening the door and there he was, the man of your dreams with his back to you. He turns around and sees the tears rolling down your face ‟Oh Y/n" Mason says, pulling you in to his arms and stepping into your house. You cry into his shoulder, and he comforts you.

A few minutes pass and you're now calm and Mase is cooking in the kitchen. You're sitting on one the bar stools, watching him make a mess in your kitchen.‟Mason Mount you are making a mess in my house" you say and go over to where he is ‟oh well" he says shrugging his shoulders and laughing. You grab the bag of flour and pour it on his head ‟Oh you little. You better run misses" Mason says and grabs an egg. You giggle and start running around the island in your kitchen. You stop at one end as Mason is on the other side ‟you are lucky you're my best friend" Mason says smiling and walking over to you with the egg still in his hand ‟however, that doesn't mean you get away with this" he says and splats the egg right on top of your head. You laugh and then head upstairs to your bathroom and have a shower. After having a relaxing shower, with hair washing, you get dressed into a pair of Chelsea football shorts and one of Masons old hoodies. You then go downstairs, putting comfy socks on ‟Mase where are you?" you shout to your best friend ‟I'm in the living room" he shouts back. You go to where he is and smile at him ‟what do you want to do?" he asks as he turns his body to you ‟I don't know, what do you want to do?" you reply ‟how about you pack a bag, and you can stay with me for a while. I'm sure that dickhead will need to come back and get the rest of his belongings, so whilst he does that, come, and stay with me at my house" Mason asks, looking into your eyes. ‟Are you sure?" you say. He nods his head ‟I want to protect you Y/n and I can't do that unless you're with me" he says and smiles. ‟Ugh fine I will come stay with you for a while. I'm sick of this house anyways" you say. And with that you run upstairs and pack a suitcase with all the essentials in it.

Tumblr : xomasonmountstoriesxo