"I believe you, Cooper Wolf." Klaus said to her, gently holding her hand in his hand on the table. "But Sabrina, I'm worried about you. You've stopped spending time with your best friends. You and I have become estranged intensely from each other, you've been out partying and coming home to the compound late."

Sabrina sighs to herself and slides out of the booth table and walks out of Rousseau's with Klaus walks after her.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, gently taking her hand, making her look at him. "I'm worried about you."

"I know. And I love you. But I'm fine. I'm okay." Sabrina reassured him.

"Are you trying to reassure me so, I can leave you alone?" Klaus asked her.

"Maybe." Sabrina said, which both of them small smiles. "I'm okay, I'm fine, can you please stop worrying about me, Klaus?"

"I'm your husband, I'm always gonna worry you." Klaus said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. She plants a kiss on his cheek and walks away from him.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, after getting herself a beignet, Sabrina is slowly wandering around in the French Quarter, on the phone with Hayley.

"Charlotte Petrova's gone?" Sabrina said on the phone, bewildered.

"Or maybe, she cloaked herself. Charlotte is half witch. And as for her somewhat a few vampire army, she has no such thing." Hayley replied on the phone.

"So, with Charlotte Petrova magically cloaked herself, there's Derek and Cora, and the Hale werewolves." Sabrina said.

"Yeah, and speaking of Derek and Cora and the HaLe werewolves, I'm worried about you, Sabrina." Hayley said.

"I know. But I'm okay." Sabrina replied to her best friend. "I'll see you around, Hayley."

"You too, Sabrina." Hayley said, and hangs up her phone.

Sabrina puts her phone back in her jeans pocket. Gabe slowly drives up to her on his motorbike.

"Hi, Sabrina." Gabe greeted her with a small smile, pulling off his motorbike goggles.

"Hi, Gabe." Sabrina greeted him back.

"How about a motorbike ride?" Gabe asked her, handing her a pair of goggles. "It'll be fun."

"Sure." Sabrina replied, gently taking the pair of goggles from Gabe, getting on his motorbike.

Gabe puts back on his motorbike goggles and cranks up his motorbike. "Hold on tight."

Sabrina gently wraps her arms around Gabe's waist. And he drives off. From a distance, Alcide has been observing Gabe and Sabrina.

"This is so fun." Sabrina said.

"Told ya." Gabe replied.