3

𖨆♡𖨆

Humming softly Bunny picked out clothes he thought would be compliment Aspen and her pretty figure. For shorts he picked out; jean shorts, leggings, ripped jeans with cute designs, one black skirt, and a pair of sweatpants. For shirts he had picked out; oversized graphic design of her favorite band t-shirt, blank shirts, and crop top hoodies. 

Now the reason Bunny was doing this is because, last night at the club an insanely rich man bought an hour with him and gave lots of money.

And he noticed that Aspen needed new clothes in her closet so he went shopping. He didn't use all his money but it was a heavy amount. Finally finishing his shopping spree he happily paid for the things and carried 5 bags on his arms, he walked out of the store and saw a nice place to get drinks.

Lifting up his sunglasses, Bunny put the stuff in his truck and raced over to the drink shop. The sounds of bells rung in his ears, and he noticed eyes shift his way once he entered. Being use to the eyes he walked over to the drink menu, 'Hmm.. Oh! They have coffee cake here!' looking at the menu just a bit longer he decided to have a quick snack and head home. 

Telling the barista what he wanted, she nodded her head with a bright smile, "It will be out shortly!" he returned the smile and nodded his head. The eyes followed him as he walked over to a table, Bunny turned around and his eyes glazed over a group of kids that were watching him.

He paid no attention to it and only took out his phone to bother Dabi. 

Bunny isn't going to lie, he enjoyed talking to Dabi, and they had agreed to meet up soon. While being on his phone he heard footsteps over his way, glancing up he saw a kid with green messy hair. "Oh.! Uh hello! Do you need something?-" 

The green hair kid took a moment to load, "Y-Yea! I was wondering how old you were...?" raising an eyebrow at this Bunny slowly leaned to the side to see all his friends, what he was assuming, placing bets. 

"What a strange question to ask someone- How old do you think I am?" The male in front of Bunny, stuttered his words and thought for a while. "Uhm.. 18?" Bunny looked at the kid surprised, did he really look that young? Nonetheless he shook his head while giggling softly, "Nope!" 

.

.

.

✧*̥˚ Later *̥˚✧

"So, you mean to tell me you're 25?" Bunny slurped down his slushie and nodded. Midoriya shook his head and Tsuyu leaned back in her chair in disbelief, "There's no way!" Mina squealed, she too the older males face into her hands and squished it, "Your skin is too perfect! What is your secret, please tell me your secret!!"

Bunny chuckled, "Im not ancient, but sure girlie I got you!" Mina squealed even more, An ashy blonde male sat her back down in her seat. Bunny looked at him, not noticing he was there. "Oh well hello there, I'm Bu-" 

"Are you a stripper?" Everyone at the table looked at Bakugo in shock. Bunny just wondered how he knew, "Kacchan you don't just say that-" Bunny waved it off. "No, No he's alright Midoriya, he's right, how did you know?" The 18-year-old smirked and held up his phone, Bunny saw his.. private account pulled up.

"Oh! That.. That explains it... Please get off you're a minor. 😟" To which Bakugo froze for a moment and just tsked embarrassedly, as he got off the account.
He didn't mean to come off like that.

Bunny then questioned for a moment..

"How'd you find my PRIVATE account.?"
"None of your business."
"But it's my account-"
"My phone."
"You're difficult.."
"And you're short."
"How is that an insult?"
"Who said it was?"
"It sounded like an insult..."
"Maybe it was an insult."

"Did you just follow my public account.."
"No."
"But, Bakugo it just dinged me-"
"Your phone is a liar."

"Do you want me to follow you back?"
"....."
"... alright.."

Everyone else at the table just watched as the two bickered, and then came to a stop.
Mina was the first to speak up. "Can you follow me too?" 

Oh boy..

.

.

.

━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━

Entering the apartment, the white haired male was exhausted, he had just gotten home from a private room. The time being 2:34am, so Aspen got home at 1:43am she should be somewhere. Shutting the door, he looked around for his bestfriend. 

"Hey Aspen, I'm back!" 

"Bathroom Please!!" 

Bunny quickly took off his shoes and ran upstairs, to find his best friend in the bathroom, her body covered in gashes, bruises, and blood. He stared in shock. "What.." Aspen had faint tears in her eyes. "Matthew wouldn't give me a break.." 

Bunny had rushed to get the first aid kit, he also had to get stitches on her gashes, she winced and cried in pain. "I'm so sorry Aspen.." Aspen didn't say anything, she could only cry softly, the pain was unbearable. Bunny led his best friend downstairs to lay on the couch as he got ice on her face, "Alright hun you stay here, I'm going to go clean your room." 

Aspen only groaned and gave him a small thumbs up.

It concerned Bunny of how much Matthew was working her, maybe he could try and make a deal with Matthew... It was worth a shot. 

He didn't like seeing his friend in so much pain, and coming back every night with a new bruise, a new gash, a new... problem.

He cleaned the stuff off of Aspens bed, and the room around. He then walked back down stairs to help the female, "C'mon Aspen.. lets go to your room." She nodded and tried to help Bunny move her as best as possible.

.

.

Bunny was very concerned about Aspens arms so he tried not to make her move as much, but she did need help removing her bra,
"Holy shit how the fuck you do this thing... wait wait!! Nope... WAIT!! I got it!!"

Aspen chuckled lightly and she let the bra slide down, Bunny turned around and closed his eyes and let Aspen take off her shirt to put a new one on. 

"You're good..." she spoke in a hoarse voice.

Bunny turned back around, and helped her into her bed. He sat beside her, petting her head softly, "You going to be alright..?" Aspen nodded and leaned into his touch. "Want me to put on something as you go to sleep?" Nodding her head, Bunny put 'Family Guy' on TV, and gave Aspen a kiss to her forehead.

"I'll have a talk with Matthew... Good night Aspen I love you." 

"Night Bunny... Love you too.."

Aspen had felt nothing but pain and so much love from her best of friend.