4

When I woke up and looked like trash. I had this Barca shirt on with some booty shorts and I had to comb my hair before walking downstairs. As I was approaching the living room I heard some voices. No to 3 but 5!! I then quickly walked upstairs and got ready.

I was now wearing a white shirt with blue shorts and black slippers. I curled my eyelashes and went downstairs again. When I walked in I was shocked to see some persons I thought I wouldn't see anymore. My uncle and his kids. I walked over to Vanessa and hugged her thigh. "ugghh I missed you soo much!!" she said hugging me and not letting go. "sameee, we have to catch up." and I agreed with her.

We were walking around in Barcelona and then decided to drive back home wit her car. She was telling me about how her life has been. "I mean, yeah its been crazy but what blows my mind is that your in Barcelona for a week. Oh and please tell me that you don't have the window that shows the room to the famous soccer player that lives next to our abuela.(grandma)" she said and I then looked at her weird. "you know about him?" I said and she nodded. "uhh, yeahh he's even my..uhm.." she said making me inpatient. "tell me, he's your???" "he's my ex.." she said making me shocked. Oh I thought he was cute, but never mind. 

When we arrived home it was already late so they didnt stay long and left. I then ate dinner and went up to my room. I opened the window because it was getting too hot for me in there. I then decided to change and took off my shirt. I then felt someone stare at me. I looked around and didn't see anything but a boy looking through his window into mine. I smirked and walked over to my window without a shirt on in my bra. I was never going to see him anyway.

"Hola Pedro." I said leaning forward with my hands. "hermosa don't make me come over and please you." he said and I rolled my eyes. "perv." I said backing away and I was about to close my window but then I heard him say "okay! okay, I'm sorry." he said and I then leaned on my window again. "so have you thought about it, do you now know who I am?" I then shook my head and he chuckled. god even his chuckles are hot. I then noticed he also wasn't wearing a shirt and I was now staring at his abs. 

"do you like what you see?" he said making me come back to reality. "maybe." "then come over." he said and I laughed. "your really funny." "no I'm being for real, I can help you climb through my window hermosa." he said and I rolled my eyes. "no thank you, good night." I said and closed my window. I was about to close the curtains but then I saw him smirk and shake his head. God I can even see his veins on his hands from here. Should I go?

I mean our houses are like one and a half meters apart. No Bella you can't, you don't need some sexual attention. I said in my head trying to convince myself, but I kinda want to have a hot make out session. I haven't had those for a while..I looked through the window one more time and saw him and he was about to close his window. I want to go but I don't know..ahh fuck it.

I opened my window and I got his attention. "help me get over there." I said and he smirked. I put a sweater on and climbed through my window and through his. I immediately connected our lips and his hands moved down to my waist. His lips are so soft and he can kiss so amazing. His hand placements were making me weak to be honest. I wrapped my hand around his neck and his hands then moved down to my ass gripping it and massaging it. Also making me moan between our kisses.

we were now making out and he then grabbed my thighs and picked me up. He then brought me to his bed and laid me down. His kisses them moved down my neck and I then pushed him away and decided to take off my sweater. He then instantly connected his lips with my body. I was now gripping on his hair while my legs were still wrapped around his torso. He was now sucking on one spot making me moan. We then heard someone knock on his door and say "Pedri..its me Vanessa."

"shit Pedri that's my cousin!" I whispered after I pushed him off me and his eyes widen. God he dose seem familiar. "yeah hold on real quick." he said to Vanessa and helped me get on his window. "wait hermosa. When can I see you again?" he said holding my hand. I then looked at him and smirked. "Buenas noches guapo.(Good night handsome.)" I said and climbed through my window and closed it quick and closed the curtains. 

"what the fuck did just happen." I said to myself and shook my head. I walked into my bathroom and decided to shower while thinking about what an amazing make out session I just had with a famous soccer player. 

After I got out I did my skin care and got into my pjs. I then got into bed and thought about who he could be. I just shook it off and started drifting off to sleep.

A/N: IM SORRY THAT IVE BEEN SO INACTIVE ITS BCS OF MY STUPID MATH TEACHER, I HAD TO DO 2 MATH TEST THIS WEEK AND I HAD TO LEARN BUT IM BACK!!!