"Royanne stop making a scene," my uncle called, "I apologize young gentleman, she's just being dramatic. Let's get going Royanne."

       "She's going with me," Lucas said while placing his hand on my waist.

        "For what reason. Mind your business," my uncle argued.

        "Well, she's going with me. I came to pick her up so that's exactly what I'm going to do.," Lucas said nonchalantly.

       "I'm her Uncle-," he declared.

       "Well f**king congratulations on your accomplishment. Great to meet you, I'm her boyfriend." he lied, "I'd love to chat but we have important places to be."

       My face was almost streaming with tears at the glare my uncle was giving me. Lucas took me to his car and immediately I got in in sobbed. Luckily he didn't question me or anything, he just comforted me and drove me to his place.

      My uncle always did this. He knew the effect he had on me. He knew he made me feel insecure, unsafe and weak. I hated him.

       We managed to get into the house and Lucas hugged me the whole time after. I finally calmed down and thanked him.

       "Do you mind telling me what happened?" he asked.

      "Nothing he just -" I started but he cut me off.

       "Don't you dare give me that excuse, you were in f**king tears, shaking and you want to tell me that it was nothing," he argued.

       "I'm sorry for bursting out," he said while cupping my face, "I'm just worried about you."

     I could tell the genuine care in his eyes. Also the anger at my uncle.

     I took in a deep breath and started, "I just.. Okay he's my uncle, my aunt's husband. Though he's never acted like an uncle towards me.
      He was always over kind and over touchy with me when I'd go visit them."

      I paused. Lucas's jaw clenched.

      "I thought it would end at a point but it didn't. There was this one time he said he'd punish me, I thought he'd spank me cause he'd done that before. But that day, he decided to force himself on me. I managed to escape and when I told my aunt, that devil of a woman defended him and threatened me," I explained.

      Tears streamed down my face and I couldn't stop them.

     "I just feel so scared," I broke and he hugged me.

      "Shh, don't worry," he coed, "you trust you're safe me, right?"

      I nodded. Because I did. I trust him.

      "Exactly, so calm down baby girl, relax," he said and I felt him kiss my forehead.

                           LUCAS

      I wanted to punch someone's lights out and that idiot was Royanne's excuse of an uncle. But instead, I'd deal with him my way. I'd crush him financially, mentally and emotionally. Physically would be the icing on the cake.

        Royanne had relaxed a bit and had taken a nap like six hours ago. It warmed me that she trusted me. I couldn't help but smile.

        "Hey," I heard her voice from the staircase.

      "Feeling better?" I asked her as she came down into the TV room.

      "Yep, thanks," she said and smiled.