4

For a long time after Haerin got acquainted with the transferee, those people never made trouble for her again. The transferee didn't seem to be easy to be messed with, and with the end of the semester approaching, it's always a model high school in name. In terms of grades, no one wants to spend their time before the exam bullying an all-As student who was ranked first in the whole school.

Because of the timely treatment, the wound on Haerin's face was completely healed, leaving only a light-coloured scar that fit the skin, which would not have been easily noticed if one didn't look carefully. SHe laughed more often and Minji discovered that Haerin is a person with a cold sense of humour, with humour as sharp as a knife, always popping up from somewhere to cut off the mess.

The familiarity between them tends to be a kind of intimacy and there is a thin and endless layer of translucent wall between them but they can see each other. Minji is familiar with Haerin's lips but she doesn't have her number. Haerin is familiar with Minji's smell, but she doesn't even know the exact address of her home.

Their relationship is messy and there is no vocabulary in the dictionary to define it. For Haerin, the moment of being with Minji is a kind of escape. SHe invaded her boundary easily, and it is quite easy like lifting a rabbit out of a cage. Like she's pulling Haerin out of the emotional vortex. Haerin is very grateful but timid because this is a world that obeys the law of entropy increase, The order will always turn into chaos, and if it is deliberately maintained, it will always fall apart. It seems that the more they spent time together, the closer the end would be.

Although they deliberately avoided it, the traces they left on each other increased day by day, and their habits changed little by little.

Minji would always buy drinks for two after training and Haerin corrects the test papers for two and sits on Minji's lap as her private tutor during the time when no one is around. teacher Haerin has clear logic and a clear mind. Clearly, student Minji understands a little bit and learns quickly. The disadvantage is that it takes a long time and the risk of being discovered is high because they are always talking and talking and talking, and the two heads are getting closer and closer, so it is easy to kiss and caress each other.

This kind of relationship is delicate and balanced, and it was maintained smoothly and quietly until the day before the exam. Haerin said that she had bought two tickets to Guang'an beach in advance and wanted to skip class with Minji to go there.

Minji quickly agreed without asking why just answering her so easily.

Haerin found that Minji seldom asked questions, and neither did she. She will think from one layer to another in her heart, explain logic with logic, and finally accept the established ending. What about Minji? What was Minji thinking, she actually doesn't understand. Minji is very gentle with some alienated tenderness, even if it's kissing, putting her hand into her weather, and taking off her bra, at that time, Minji's palm is warm and it felt just right.

No flaws, hmm. Haerin took out a ticket and handed it to her, looked into Minji's eyes and thought almost bitterly, Kim Minji is a flawless person in the classroom, an impeccable robot, hateful, there is a high probability a robot without tears, like most boring characters in romance stories which can be unnerving at times.

The process of paying truant with the robot went smoothly, the timing was well chosen, the faculty and staff were slacking before the exam, and most of them thought they would finally be free to rest, and the guards were even more absentminded, so it was naturally the best time to play truant. They took the first two classes and then ran away through the back door. Haerin wanted to say that there is no need to be so careful. In fact, no one noticed when she disappeared suddenly. Except for being the protagonist of bullying dramas, she usually plays the role of air.