I was deeply into a dream about Damon, Bonnie and Klaus fighting over me but I was awaken by my phone screaming. It was actually someone calling me.

Princess😵‍💫

I had fell asleep around eight, it's now twelve.

"Hello." I answer wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Brown." I hear.

"What?" I ask.

"I've been trying to figure out the color of your eyes. It's been so long since I've had the pleasure of admiring them." I hear Shuri. She's sliding back and forth from her Floridian accent to some other. I can't quite make it out.

"You're drunk." I search for my glasses.

"You know the whole time I was with my date I couldn't stop thinking about you." She slurs.

"I- You're just drunk right now. Go home and sleep it off." I slide my slippers on.

"I may be drunk but I always know what I want. I just have the courage to tell you what I want." She says.

"Stay on the phone until you get home, I would come get you but I don't drive."

"I'm not going home love." She giggles.

"Yes, you need to go straight home, how'd you get back to campus?"

"I drove duhh."

"God Shuri, you could've killed somebody, or FUCKING HURT YOURSELF." I rub my temples and sit on a stool at the bar in the kitchen. I wasn't angry before but I am now. She's smart enough to know how dangerous that was.

"You sound so funny when you curse, did anyone ever tell you that? Open the door Angel." She says.

"What?"

"I'm here, I needed to see you."

"Fine, but I'm walking you home."

I go to open the door and she's smiling from ear to ear. "I've missed you." She says wrapping her hands around my waist.

"Shuri stop. Let me go get my clothes on and I'm going to walk you home." I say.

She comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist and sits her chin on my shoulder. "No, I want to stay here with you."

"No, you're going home." I say.

"It's so lonely there, I'm not really use to being by myself. Please, let me stay with you." She whines.

"Fine, let's go to bed." I say pulling away from her grabbing her hand. I know it's bad judgement, but like she said she knows what she wants and she will keep asking until she gets it.

We get in the room and I lay her in the bed, I take her shoes off and her jacket. "Take your clothes off." I walk over to the drawer.

"So straight forward, I have to warn you. I've never had sex drunk so-" she starts.

"No, I'm about to give you clothes to change into." I place a shirt and a pair of shorts on the bed. "Put these on, I'll be back."

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and the Advil. I walk back into the room and she's all changed. I sat the water and Advil on the night stand and fold her clothes she just took off. "Take one of those and drink that water."

She does as instructed, I close my bedroom door, locked it and laid in the bed beside her. Once I'm settled in she pulls me close to her. "Why're you so far away?" She smiles.

"Because we're friends." I try to pull back but she has a tight hold on me.

"You have to admit at some point we're a little bit past just friends."

"No, because then it would become reality and that's not good for anyone. Let's just go to sleep." I turn around.

"Turn back around, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up." She says.

I turn around and my heart speeds up. I think I'm getting a little too comfortable around her.

I hear my door knob twist followed by a knock. "Why is the door locked Rue?" I hear Lotties voice.

"Uh, because I'm busy." I mutter.

"Busy doing what, open the door. I want to tell you about this guy I met at the bonfire."

"Can it wait until tomorrow?" I asked.

"You love when I lay in bed with you and tell you about my hoe tales. What could you possibly be doing?" She asks.

"Uhmm, I'm umm, I'm masturbating." I slap my forehead.

"Okay, we'll talk tomorrow, have fun." I hear her walk away followed by her door closing.

Shuri starts laughing a little too loudly. I put my hand up to her mouth " Be quiet, her room is across the hall." I say.

"You don't have to ever do anything by yourself just as long as I'm around." She rubs my butt.

I grab her hand. "Go to bed princess." I close my eyes.

"Good night angel." She says. Soon after I hear her breath pick up followed by light snores.