Shadow?!

"Who wants to watch a movie?? Tails makes the popcorn!"

Everyone quickly sits down on the couch, almost crushing Amy who was there. (Y/n) still sitting at the table, she looks at the plate of pancakes made by Sonic and shrugs.

"Don't tell me you're going to eat this."

' I am hungry. '

"Your problem! I'd rather eat dirt than eat these pancakes! "

' But I'm sooooooo hungry~ '

(Y/n) sighs and stands up with the plate in her hands. Tails watches her and sees (y/n) heading towards the kitchen. She sets the plate of pancakes on the sink counter and feels her stomach rumble.

"Oh! You must be hungry!"

(Y/n) turns to find Tails with a worried look. " They didn't give you something to eat? " (Y/n) nods. Tails sighs and puts the tool bag on the floor, and goes to the fridge, he grabs a soda and a sandwich.

"Here, it's not much more at least it will make your stomach stop growling. After I shower, I'll fix us something to eat."

" Thank you. " (Y/n) says smiling slightly at the orange fox, making him blush. It was the first time he had seen her smile. He waves to her and takes the tool bag and heads upstairs. (Y/n) leaves the kitchen, everyone was watching paranormal cases on TV, Amy was hugging Sonic's arm, afraid of the "ghosts". And the poor blue hedgehog was trying to get out of Amy's grip. Knuckles was sitting on the couch, also very interested in the TV show. He notices (m/s) leaving the kitchen, he gets up and goes to her.

" What are you going to do? " He asked, seeing that she had a soda and a sandwich in her hands. " I'm going to eat in my room, I like to eat in quiet places. " She says watching the hedgehogs being scared by a scene from the program. " Do you want me to accompany you? " Knuckles asks, making (y/n) raise an eyebrow.

" Wow! He really wants to keep you company! "

' Strange. I have to get used to this. '

" It's not necessary, echidna. You can enjoy this moment with your friends. " She says walking away and going up the stairs. Knuckles watches her walk up the stairs and sighs. He wanted to spend more time with her...

' Will she remember?.. '

He thinks and turns his attention to the TV. (Y/n) opens the guest room door and closes the door behind her. She liked quiet places, she got used to the sound of the forest environment, but she wasn't used to hearing the screaming of hedgehogs. As much as the voice in her head wouldn't stay quiet, she always had a way of ignoring it.

" (Y/n).. "

' What do you want now? '

(Y/n) says going towards the bed, she sits on the bed. Biting into a piece of sandwich, she tries to hear the voice in her head, for some reason the voice in her head was speaking in whispers.

" I am hungry.. "

' Oh!? You will have to live like this unfortunately.

" I'm hungry!! Let's hunt some small animal! For example a rabbit!! Please! "

' The orange fox will prepare the food after bathing, so be patient. '

" I don't want to eat food (y/n)!! I want blood.. "

' That's not my problem. '

" (y/n).. if I'm hungry.. You're hungry.. you know why?.. "