SONIC!! ♡

Sonic quickly gets up and gets ready for today, excited to meet (y/n).
Leaving the room, he took the stairs at incredible speed, almost making him trip over his own feet.

" Sonic! Careful, you might get hurt. " Tails says worried about his friend.

" Oh? Sorry! I'm just so happy to meet (y/n). " He says with a smirk on his face, you could tell his cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

" Uhh, you're just happy like that just because you want to ask (y/n) how is she so fast? " Tails says watching his friend. He knew that Sonic would be good company for (y/n), she seems very insecure and lonely and Sonic can help her with that.

" YES! l-I mean, that too but is it a skill she learned or was she born with that super speed?! " Sonic says walking around the couch, making Tails laugh at his blue friend.

" So go call her for breakfast , I'm sure she must have woken up by now. "

Sonic quickly climbs the stairs and stops in front of the door to the guest room where (y/n) was. He sighs and straightens up to see (y/n), he knocks lightly against the wooden door and calls out to (m/s).

" (Y/n)! Let's have breakfast, Tails made bacon and eggs. " Sonic says waiting for a sleepy (m/s) to open the door, but that didn't happen, only silence was present.

" (Y/n)? Are you awake? " Sonic knocks against the bedroom door again. " I'm going in! " Sonic turns the door handle slightly and opens the bedroom door. " I'm coming in!" He says in an attempt to alert (y/n) if she was busy. He enters the room and finds the bed empty and tidy, the room was empty and very tidy looking like no one had spent the night there. Sonic gasps and sees the open bedroom window.

' She left.. '

" SHE LEFT!!;" Sonic yells down the stairs. Tails chokes on the orange juice he was drinking, he looks at Sonic with wide eyes.

" What!? What do you mean? " Tails quickly gets up and goes towards the blue hedgehog.

"The room is empty..."

" Where could she have gone? " Tails was worried about (y/n). She wasn't fully recovered and she has no idea where she is. Sonic passes by his orange friend and goes to the door.

" She must be heading back to the forest we found her from, she must not have gone very far. "

"But the forest is on another island."

" And she doesn't know it. "

Sonic walks out the door and looks for signs of where (m/s) might have gone, until he hears someone familiar's voice.

"SONIC!!"

’ Amy. '

Sonic and Tails go towards the voice only to find Amy hugging (y/n), hearts can be seen floating over Amy's head, while (y/n) is emotionless as usual, not seeming to care about the grips of the pink hedgehog.

" Sonic!! I missed you so much! I was going to the mall but I decided to come visit you!! Amy says excited to be hugging her crush, normally Sonic tries to push her away from the hug but he wasn't at that moment, making a smile open even more in your face.

"Uhh plus you're taller and you smell different- AHHH You're female!!" Amy quickly backs away from (m/s), her face was red with embarrassment. (Y/n) watches the pink hedgehog.

' Another hedgehog, I can't stand seeing hedgehogs anymore. '

" I-I'm sorry!! I thought I was hugging S-Sonic. " The pink hedgehog wouldn't look into (y/n's) eyes, she was embarrassed for hugging a stranger, making Amy remember the other times she already done that.

I'M A MONSTER? (Sonic Various X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें