III

Ryan

It's been a few months since Cyan moved next door and now she was getting ready for her grand opening. Me and her slowly started becoming friends seeing as we lived next to each other and worked out at the same time.

We really got closer the night she did my tattoo. We just sat and talked for hours and ended up opening up to each other without even meaning to. Her exact words were, "I don't know about anybody else but I'm not sitting for hours and hours in nothing but silence."

She told me about her childhood and how her family were country and loud but so close knit and loving. I learned that she's extremely good at math and she doesn't like sleeping with socks on but she can't walk in the house without them on. She also gives really good advice and just brings a lot of positive energy wherever she goes. I was lowkey glad to have a friend like her. It was different from the friends i kept around, but a good different. She was also raw as fuck with doing tats.

 She was also raw as fuck with doing tats

"Honestly Ryan not to be rude, but if you're not helping why the fuck are you here?" Cyan said as she came up to the receptionist desk as I sat in the chair

"Honestly Cyan not to be rude, but i'm sick of your stank ass attitude." i said to her looking at her with a straight face. She been stressing about the opening and been acting like an asshole to everybody. Shay the only one who unfazed because she used to her but i'm one more tantrum away from choke slamming her ass.

"You can leave" she said rolling her neck.

"Come on" i said getting up and walking towards the door and holding it open.

"Don't just tell me to come on, you can ask nicely." she said mugging walking out anyways.

"Fix your face" i said flicking her forehead before walking towards my car and opening her door.

I know from the outside it probably looks like we got something going on but it's genuinely just straight up platonic. I have no intentions on cheating on Alyse or leaving her. Despite her being a little distant lately and us having some disagreements, I loved her and I saw a future with her.