Chapter 1:Why does everything go wrong?

Jager looks over the small battlefield. He saw some of his friends firing upon the enemy, knowing that soon he would have to land the helicopter, so he could go join in on the battle, though he was indecisive if he should bring his M-870 or his 416-C. He looks back down, seeing no other then his old friend, Monika 'IQ' Weiss. She left him and his friends for Nighthaven! He turns his helicopter towards her and begins to unload the built in gun on her position, knowing she was considered an 'Acceptable Causality', which was enough for him to go for the kill, but misses every shot.

"Scheiße!" he yells out to himself, hitting his helmeted head on the seat. He keeps watching the battle unfold. He looks across the battlefield. The Russian Spetsnaz, Zofia, the rest of his GSG9 pals, Caveria, Ash, Dokkaebi and SAS on the ground. With him in the helicopter was Doc, Azumi, Solis, Rook, and Twitch. They would help secure the building, but for now provided Air Support. 

"Marius, you okay there?" Doc yelled out over the whirling blades of the copter. He knew on the enemy side was a bunch of 'friends', or as he calls them 'Backstabbing cunt nuggets'. They all left for Nighthaven, whether it be for money, or for better access to technology. Or to escape family issues...but no matter what way it was twisted, it hurt. He was close to all of them, he saw them all as family, so for them to leave...it confused him and hurt him.

"No, I'm not Doc!" he yells back. Suddenly, he hears a crack of electricity, and looks over the building. The building was folding in on it's self? Suddenly he sees a huge blue portal.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Doc, we need to evacuate now! I'm gonna land, tell everyone else to get onto the heli!" He yelled out to him. Suddenly, he sees everyone and everything around it begin to get sucked in. That's when suddenly, he began to loose control. "Everyone, buckle up, we are crashing!" The whole building was gone now, but the helicopter had gone into a tailspin, right towards the portal. A flash a blue, then black...

*Timeskip a random amount of time*

"Ugh...my head hurts" Jager unbuckles his seat, falling forward onto the ground-windshield. Meaning he managed to crash upright. He turns over, seeing a gapping hole, where everyone would have been sitting. "Nononononono." He quickly kicks open the door, and see no evidence of where any of them could be. He pulls out his phone, and checks his own condition with it. he was alive, and no damage to his outfit. Actually, minus the helicopter, everything seemed fine. He get backs in the helicopter, finding a med-kit and a emergency kit. With it, his guns, and about 100 rounds for each weapon, except for the shotgun, which he had about 24 shells for. He finds his old GSG9 bookbag. It was simple, but it held everything, somehow. He looks around, before, in the distance, he sees a city, it lights shining brightly.

"I guess... I guess I'll go there." He sighs, before beginning his trek to the city in the distance.