Shy Goth Girl

Name: Naomi Nakamura

Nickname: Nana

Age: 19

Gender: Futanari

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Normally she is quite shy around others, but once you get to know each other, she's far more expressive and open. She tends to be a bit of a nerd in that she watches a lot of anime and plays video games with close circle of friends. Aside from that, she's pretty heavily into most rock bands.

Appearance:

Likes: rock music, video games, manga, anime, hanging out, sweets meats and breakfast foods, baking and being lazy at home

Dislikes: country music, bullies, being bossed around, gossip and control freaks.

Kinks: Naomi likes it a little rough but not BDSM rough. Meaning, she's okay with a little hair pulling, sudden penetration and leaving hickeys and similar marks on her body. She also likes cosplay.

Limits: excessive roughness, public sex and the gross kinks I mentioned in the first part of this book.

Other: aside from her being a futa, she's a regular human being. That and she happens to be a full on fan of the mythological. She could easily be categorized as a mythology addict. Fox girls, dragons, elves, you name it. That said, if you have a character that fits this preference, she is likelier to be more talkative and enthusiastic around that character.

Scenario: you decide.