"Ah yes, Toshinori would break his bones on occasion, so this became one of our usual hangout spots!" He said, gesturing to the room. "Back then, he was getting personal training from the pro hero Paragon. I swear, he's got to be related to her some how!" He groaned.

"Wait.... Midoriya also breaks his bones...."

Enji turned to her, saying "Do you think...."

"I do...."

Shoto came in a second later, saying "I have an entire board on how Midoriya could be All Might's secret love child. We can compare notes once Homura's out of the hospital."

.

A few day later, Aizawa and Toshinori went to the Todoroki household.

"I'm wondering if young Kaga is adjusting well to the Todoroki's." All Might confessed.

"I'm sure she's doing fine." Aizawa said.

Spoiler: He was worried too.

Aizawa knocked on the door, hearing someone crash onto something, a loud swear being heard.

Enji opened the door, saying "Hello, welcome in."

The two walked inside, smelling the scent of roasted marshmallows. The looked to see Homura wearing nothing but a tank top and shorts, both appearing to be fireproof as her, Touya, and Shoto roasted marshmallows on themselves.

"Natsuo, bet you 100 yen that I could roast these faster then Tobi!" Homura challenged.

"You wanna dance Sparks? Let's dance!" He retorted, blue flames rising.

"That's enough you two, at least take this into one of the many other fireproof rooms of the house!" Enji said, interrupting them.

The two took one look at each other, before running to one of the other rooms.

"Now then, sit." Enji said, All Might and Aizawa sitting across from him.

"You can probably already guess what we're going to say.... Can't you?" Aizawa said.

"Yes.... I'm fine with Shoto going back to UA, but...."

"Young Kaga, right? That's who you're so worried about." All Might said, reading his face.

"The League of Villains.... No matter how many times they show up, Kaga has always done one thing...." Aizawa said.

"Be reckless?" Enji questioned.

"Save people. Every time there's been danger, young Kaga has ran head first into it, never thinking of herself. Despite her past, she keeps pushing herself to do what many other reformed villains never dreamed of.... She's becoming a hero."

Enji thought for a moment, before saying "Alright.... Homura can go, but you better keep her safe!"

.

"KAGA!!!!" Ashido screamed. She squeezed the girl into a hug, saying "I'm so happy you're back!"

Homura sighed, saying "It's really not that big of a deal-"

"Firecracker!"

She turned to see Bakugo walking over, hair lighting on fire.

"You do some dumb shit like that again, I'll fucking kill you, ya hear me Firecracker?!" He yelled.

She gripped some of her hair, covering her face and saying "Y-yes Bakugo!"

Some of the other students came and greeted her, and once it turned night....

"Alright girls, let's talk about the one thing on everyone's mind: Homura!" Ashido squealed.

The girls and her had decided to have a small relaxation time whilst all the boys were asleep.

"Yeah, what exactly did you do while you were gone Homura?" Hagakure asked.

"Well, my Prominence Burn-Out pretty much ruined my body, so I died 3 times. We also learned that I actually am.... Endeavor's secret love child." She said.

"Betcha Todoroki absolutely lost it." Uraraka said.

"Oh he absolutely flipped when he found out!" Homura quickly responded.

They all laughed, Ashido saying "So, Homura.... Any boys you interested in?"

Homura waved it off, Jiro saying "What about Bakugo?"

At the mention of his name, she put her face in her hands, hair lighting on fire, and her body glowing pink.

"B-B-Bakugo?! No way! Bakugo's nobody, I don't care at all about the smell of burnt caramel around him.... Or his powerful muscles.... Or his explosive temper-"

Her hair burned in a lower shade as she blushed madly.

"Aha, so you do like him!" Ashido said pointing at the star powered girl.

"F-fine.... I like him.... It'd never work out though." She admitted, her glow going from pink to a dark and depressing blue.

"Why not?" Asui questioned.

".... No one would ever want to be with their childhood bully...."