fathers...

Decided to re write my Father's Day one shot as my last one was rushed and I finally had some time to write it. Updates may be every other day so like 3–4 updates a week as I am moving house and it's half term from school meaning I am at work. Hope your all well and if you need a chat am open

————————-

"I'm so sorry baby, if I could I would go. But I already had time of for Mother's Day and I can't ask for more and you know that." May says kissing his forehead

"I know, I know . It's fine I'll probably just eat with ned and his father." Peter says with a fake smile on his face.

"I know kiddo, I wish it was like before and I know it's hard enough dealing with all fathers days after Ben. But he wouldn't have wanted you to be sad. So, go get some rest and enjoy Father's Day tomorrow." She responds.

"Okay night May, love you!" Peter yells from his bedroom."

———————————-
Peters pov:

I could hear a small sigh escape her lips after she called back. " I larb you to!"

In the meantime, I worked on the equation mr.stark has been struggling for some time now and only made a bit of progress.

She took a shower and went straight to bed after. I listened to her breathing even out. Eventually her breathing pattern signified sleep.

I clicked off my lamp on my bed side table and allowed my pipe to be soaked by fresh tears. It was a nightly routine now. Especially with Father's Day coming up tomorrow around this time of the years my nightmares are worse always filled with bens death.

I can't believe he's gone sometimes. It seems to unreal even after all this time. I barley even remember my real dad. Ben was the only father I've even known. Even then, I've been recently slipping out the odd dad here and there whenever I'm on the phone to mr.stark.

He does act like he's my father from time to time. I never call him it to his face. sometimes I feel like he wouldn't mind. He even said it himself that his dad never really gave him the love and praise when he was younger and he didn't want to do that with me since he sees me as his son.

Anyways that just sorta maybe kinda admitting he wants me to call him dad I'm not sure with him to be fair. He might not have been completely grossed out about the idea of me inviting him to the Father's Day event/ trip thing.

Guess I'll never know anyways. He's acted like my father more times than I can catch criminals as Spider-Man. I mean the first time he missed me on the forehead was we were in the lab and I have solved something him and Bruce couldn't. He looked like his life had flashed before his eyes. After that head and forehead kisses became ordinary things he doesn't even hesitate anymore after I told him I don't mind.

The little gathering event will most probably be quite fun for those with dads anyway. The worst part is the event is something to do with food so who ever got the highest on the chemistry test then and their dad would pick where we go to eat. That not surprisingly being me I got to choose but I passed the opportunity to ned since you know I don't even have a dad.

ned decided we go to an Italian restaurant. I'm not to fussed I enjoy Italian food over anything to be fair they have so gorgeous food do the Italians.

May would of left by the time I wake up and she won't be back till hours after the dinner event is over. Glass is going to be an asshole the entire time and his dad is apparently much worse meaning I'll have my ass kicked in even worse so exited For that.

I'm actually still debating weather I should skip and just go on patrol as spider man for the full time it's happening not like I'll miss anything anyway. However mj and ned won't be to happy with me as they have welcomed me with opens arms to sit with them and there dads. To which I declined to I'll feel awful taking time away from them and their dads. I lost my father and uncle Ben. It's only fair I live through the consequences.