Math problems

Peters pov:

I was sitting on the kitchen counter late one night doing my homework as dear old uncle Bucky did the dishes. I groaned in frustration, these stupid math problems giving me a headache hope they go fuck the selfs

3(x+2)=1-2(x+5)

"WE DONT HAVE NUMBERS IN ENGLISH SO WHY IS THE BLOODY WELL MIND IS THERE LETTERS IN MATHS". I yelled. I heard Bucky chuckle, I glared at him. "look Pete I wish I could help you but I ain't no good at finding my way around the tower never mind do maths, maybe ask Harley or something he should be in the lab. He replied.

I dramatically signed and nodded picking up my worksheet and pencil. " thanks uncle Bucky." I said sliding off the kitchen counter and slowly made my way to the elevator.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y be my best friend and take me to Harley's lab?" I asked the A.I system. " no problem Peter, but your father has requested that you two keep it P.G this time." Fri said in a mug tone. I blushed really hard, I blushed, me and Harley got a bit handsy the last time I asked him for help.

The elevator door opens and I got in. Once I got there I hopped out of the elevator and walked towards Harley. "Harrrrrrrrlllleyyyyyyyyy, I need help" I whined.

He spun around on his chair to face me. "Watcha need darls," he asked. " I need help with my extra credit homework, I don't get it and it's driving me insane." I replied and slammed the paper on his desk. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him.

———————————————
Harley's Pov

I looked over at the worksheet. "Darlin' what don't you understand, haven't you done this before," I questioned. "Yes I have but theirs something about my calculations that doesn't add up. He replied and slammed his fist down.

I sighed, I swear my boyfriend is an actual idiot sometimes." Let's work through it together?" I asked. He looked at me and his face lit up.

"Okay but I get a kiss after" he replied. I smiled and copied down the equation on a spare piece of paper. "So to solve X you first have to distribute 3 through the parentheses and then calculate the difference.

We both did just that. He looked at me after he was done. "Now what does the new equation look like?" I asked "uhh is it 3x+=-9-2x" he replied. I nodded and I saw his face lit up again.

"So now we love the variable to the left side and change its sign".

He looked confused at first but something clicked. He did more work and came up with an answer in the end. "Is the answer x=-4" he asked skeptically. "Yup was the last question you had to do?" He sighed with relief and nodded. "Now can I have that kiss.

I wrapped arms around his waist. I kissed him, bit his lip and my tongue went into his mouth. Let's just say things went off from there. Sparks flew and for the moment it was just him and me. We ignored what F.R.I.D.A.Y was saying until we heard the voice of a very furious tony stark.

"Gosh darn it Harley I give you permission to date my son and this is that thanks I get in return walking in on you two at midnight making out in the lab!" he half screamed half yelled

me and Peter break apart. "Sorry dad.." Peter said still blushing my arms still around his waist. Tony sighed. "It's all right I guess but you two need to get your arses to sleep and I mean it. He said firmly glaring at us both l. I can feel his overprotective ass staring into my soul. "Ok ok fine we shall go to sleep." I said trying to loosen the tension in the room. With that I took my arms his his waist and go on the elevator with Tony and back up to the penthouse.

once we got up to the penthouse both me and Peter said good night to Tony and anyone else that could still be up and walked over towards peters room. We changed. Brushed our teeth and got into bed together. I turned off the light and sun in seconds Peter was out like a light in my arms. "Goodnight hun". I whisper and fell asleep myself.