Wisdom teeth

Tony hated waiting he was a very inpatient man actually since he was a millionaire he got his way quicker than pietro maximoff so he always got stuff fast. he could easily obtain anything he or his family wanted like he had some sort of power at the tip of his tongue.

So when Peter tony and pepper were sat waiting for the dentist to come out and call peters name so they could get the kids wisdom teeth removed Tony was dying.

For this appointment to go ahead the dentist had to be informed that Peter was Spider-Man due to the numbness they would normally use in patients would not work for his spider kid.

All 3 starks were in the waiting area, pepper was sorting some singings on the stark pad for the business Peter was fiddling with his jumper and tony was just finishing his coffee. when he heard a door creak open and a man around 5,11 with a half grown beard came into view asking

"Peter stark?"

Tony lifts his head up tapping the kids back signalling him to follow him and pepper in.
They all made their way inside the room closing the door behind them. Peter made his way to the chair and layed down with no fuss surprisingly ignoring the fact that tony happy and 2 other security had to drag Peter to the car and into the waiting room took a lot of man power.

the dentist had numbed peters gum where his teeth needed to be removed and started the procedure.

After around 35 minutes Peter tony and pepper were stood at the main desk filling sheets out By them filling sheets out they mean pepper. In the mean time Tony's mind was on Peter and making sure the kid does not fall from how drowsy he is as he was beginning to get aggressive and had to knock him out.

They finally got to the car. Tony starts the engine he turns to Peter and hands him a drink "here have a drink don't drink it to fast otherwise you'll get a brain freeze."

Peter looks at Tony from the cup and back up to tony in confusion. "My Brian's going to freeze!?" Peter worriedly questioned with pools of tears filling his eyes

"B-but I love my brain, I can't do that to her" Peter said with a pout taking a mouthful of his slushie". Tony roles his eyes smiling

Pepper giggles while turning to Tony with a smile on her face thinking on how on earth they got an amazing son.

the drive home was long almost unbearable for the already inpatient billionaire.

When they finally got home tony picked Peter up, opened peppers door like a gentleman he is and strolled his way up to the lift.

He enters the pent house sets Peter down on the sofa and sits next to him pulling his kid into his arms running his fingers through the boys greasy hair.

Peter tried to take the bloody tissue out of his mouth before tony stopped him and put it back in place " gotta leave it in there kiddo until the bleeding has calmed down and won't pour out of your mouth".

"Awh man, it tastes really weird" Peter said in a small voice. Tony smiles and ruffles peters hair before realising the kid fell asleep.

He thought to himself of how eventful today had been but in years to come both father and son will look back on this memory with a laugh on both faces.

Hope this was okay it was short and rushed due to me uploading already today got s bit bored and decided to do a quick one shot remember I'm open to requests