3

"Hello!  My name is Hizashi Yamada! I'll be your English teacher! Today we'll do a little about me circle!" A loud blonde shouted, his hands planted on his hips as he screamed from the top of his lungs. The brunette raised her hand nervously, eyes round as she stared at him. "Why do we need to do an about me?" He laughed, students looking around anxiously at one another. "You will be working with each other for the rest of this school year. I think it's better to know each other and get along as hero's rather than know little to nothing and get along as classmates!" Chuuya was so thankful Mori had never thought of doing an about me. It was stupid and childish and...nerve wrecking. "Alright, alright, line up in a circle!" Albeit hesitantly, each student stood and lined up around their desks. Chuuya could tell he wasn't the only one nervous about this whole charade. "Okay, so I'll throw a ball and whoever catches it has to say their name, quirk, and one thing about them then sit down!"

Chuuya was definitely not going to catch that ball, he'd rather commit a double suicide with Dazai than do that. Speaking of his partner, his eyes trailed over to the brunette. His face portraying the same emotions Chuuya was feeling, and if Chuuya had to take a wild guess, he would assume his other half was thinking the same thing he was. "I'll start!" Yamada was holding the ball in his hand, a big smile on his face. "I'm Hizashi Yamada, my quirk is called Voice and I have a husband!" He tossed the ball over to a boy with crazy red hair, his teeth reminding Chuuya of sharks. "I'm Ejirou Kirishima, my quirk is called hardening and my favorite hero is Crimson Riot!" he grinned, tossing the ball to floating clothes. "Hiii! I'm Toru Hagakure my quirk is invisibility and I love dogs!!!" She spoke, her voice light and cheery. Dazai assumed she tossed the ball, the brunette from earlier catching it. "I'm Ochako Uraraka, my quirk is zero gravity and my family owns a construction company! I hope we can all become friends!" The ball flew over to the blonde with crazy hair, untamed and spiking out in all directions. "Katsuki Bakugou. Explosions. I'm gonna be the number 1 hero. Got it extras?" Dazai sighed, already annoyed by this kids big ego. Seems like he wasn't the only one, other kids called out how they felt or rolled their eyes.

Before the kid could shout in protest, a boy with red and white hair took the ball out of his hand. "I'm Shoto Todoroki, my quirk is half cold half hot and I'm not my father." The blonde was outraged by his actions, explosions coming out of his palm. "YOU WANT TO FIGHT ICY HOT?!" Todoroki just tossed the ball, ignoring his classmates antics. Dazai caught it with a smile. "Hiya I'm Osamu Dazai, my quirk is disable and I've known Chibi for practically my whole life!" Dazai tossed the ball to his partner, sitting down in his seat with a smug grin. "Damn you Dazai...My name is Chuuya Nakahara, don't call me chibi. My quirk is gravity, and I love dogs." He tossed the ball towards glasses and sat down, a scowl directed towards his partner. "I am Tenya Iida, my quirk is engines and my family owns the Iida company!" He pushed his glasses up his nose, tossing the ball towards pinky. "I'm Mina Ashido! My quirk is acid and I love Dancing!" She smiled bright, the boy next to her catching the ball.

"Sup, I'm Denki Kaminari, quirk is Electrification and I can play the electric guitar!" He shot finger guns, tossing the ball to a girl with black hair pulled into a tight ponytail. "Umh Hi, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, my quirk is creation, and I love the color red.!" She bowed, tossing the ball gently towards a boy with big round elbows. "Heyo! I'm Hanta Sero, my quirk is tape, and I'm a big fan of wrestling!" He grinned, throwing the ball over to a boy with a tail. That made Dazai feel much better, knowing it was just a furry and he wasn't imagining the tail. "I'm Mashirao Ojiro, my quirk is called tail, and I know martial arts," he grinned nervously tossing the ball to miracle kid. "Oh uh Hi I am Izuku Midoriya, and uh umh my quirk is called superpower and I have a hamster called Mizu..!" He stuttered out, tossing the ball over to a girl with cords coming out of her ears before sitting down abruptly.

"Kyouka Jirou, my quirk is called Earphone Jack, and I love rock music..." She mumbled, tossing the ball to a boy with blonde hair. "Bonjour! J'ai m'appelle Yuuga Aoyama! J'aime scintillement! My quirk is called Naval lasar!" He spun around with his foot kicked up behind him before he tossed the ball towards a girl with her tongue out. "My name is Tsuyu Asui ribbit! I have two siblings and my quirk is frog ribbit!" Dazai hummed, watching her toss the ball to a man with a beak. "My name is Fumikage Tokoyami, my quirk is called Dark Shadow and I love chivalry in the dark." He bowed, tossing the ball to a frightened little teen. "Im...Kouji Kouda...is Anivoice...cats.." his voice kept getting loud and then quiet, the boy tossing the ball before sitting down, hiding his face behind his hands. "I am Mezou Shouji. My quirk is called dupli-arms and I aspire to be a good hero." He tossed the ball back to the teacher, who pretended to fumble before catching it.