Act 5:What we do in the dark

A/N:Hello again! :D Miss me? (Well probably not) But anyways, I have to say that I am sorry for the long pauses between Acts. But I should update regularly as soon as I can~! My lemon skills are getting weaker and weaker so I apologize for any weak spots in this. Well, have fun reading Act 5 and Act 6 should be here soon! :3

Levi's P.O.V

"I want this Levi," He whispered, taking in my head as we kissed, his tongue circled around mine. Eren was on top of me, he pinned me down, he kissed at my neck. Sucking at the hickeys that bruised at my neck, my arms wrapped around the brats back, nails biting into his skin as he grounded his hips down on mine. "Eren..." I felt myself moan, the desire in me awakened. He kissed me again before I could say anything, we groaned at the hard kiss, we sucked at each others tongues. This brat knows how to give a good time, I'm jealous, tch. Eren moved in to kiss my neck once more, biting at my earlobe before moving to the tip, nibbling gently as my hands moved to his loose pants, pulling them open and exposing his half hard cock. I wrapped a hand around the shitty-brat, giving him several teasing strokes, feeling the harsh breath on my neck.

"Levi..." Eren moaned,"More." I obliged, squeezing him hard as he got to full hardness. His fists bunched in the sheets, a growl rose up in his throat at my touch. It's ridiculous, am I the only one who has to do everything? I took myself out, coaxing myself to the same level as Eren. A groan came from my mouth, I noticed the brat watching me move my own hand over my own cock. A devilish smile came over his lips.

"Levi, I'm flattered," Eren chuckled, he swatted away my hand and took them both in his large hand, his fingers making it around both of them. My head fell back into the pillow, another moan left my throat.

"You're such a tease, shitty-brat," I said in breathy pants as his hand began to stroke them together, both our hips jerking in sensation. Eren leaned in for another kiss, feeling the movement of his hand speeding up, taking us closer and closer to the edge together. I felt my abdomen tighten as he pumped his hand faster, we both groaned in each other's mouths. Biting down on my lip, he gave one, two, three last strokes before he allowed for me to release over my stomach, muscles contracting with my orgasm. Eren followed straight after, fisting his free hand in the sheets once more before he rolled over to his own side, his chest heaved. I waited until I got my breath back before I reached over for a rag, wiping our release from my stomach and tossing it to the floor. Eren scooted close, leaning over my body to blow out the candle next to the bed. He sank down as I embraced him, our bodies a little to hot from what we had just done, but I think Eren is too comfortable to complain. I only smiled slightly at the brat, kissing the side of his head.

"Thank you, Levi." Eren said, closing his eyes, sleep taking him almost instantly. I smiled.

Everything was perfect.